Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Save Game Editor 17

5 minutes ago, Dec said:

Como dije, sería su prioridad más baja en el momento de pensar. Estoy seguro de que le hubiera gustado liberarlo, pero en este momento probablemente no le habría pasado por la cabeza. Por favor, dale paciencia y comprensión, es lo menos que se merece.

Hopefully Jay is fine

Yeah... this sounds very serious and not good at all. Now i feel bad for asking... I hope everything will be fine and he'll go through whatever is he going through right now.

Bro, I am still waiting on this. Ofcouse it worth to release it, its your effort and I do believe in future there is still having someone will playing back old release of FMM. Atleast I am one of them.

Just do it ! I really wait for a season.....

3 hours ago, fabregax said:

Bro, I am still waiting on this. Ofcouse it worth to release it, its your effort and I do believe in future there is still having someone will playing back old release of FMM. Atleast I am one of them.

Just do it ! I really wait for a season.....

Have you read the last few comments?

On 9/19/2017 at 17:57, samhardy said:

Have you read the last few comments?

Nope. What happened?

On 15/09/2017 at 10:37, Dec said:

As I said it would be his lowest priority at the moment to even think about. I'm sure he'd have loved to have released it but at this time it probably wouldn't have crossed his mind. Please give him patience and understanding, it's the least he deserves.

Well said Dec...

Dont know what is going with Jay at the moment, nor do I want to, it is none of my business.

Whatever is going on, lets remember Jay has a life away from FMM, probably has work and a family that takes up his time.

Sorry if this is put across wrong, but if people want a save editor so badly, go and learn yourselves how to do it.

Jay does this in his own time off his own back and works hard to make sure his product is the best it can be