FMM Vibe

18 hours ago, Risheek said:

We're gonna have to wait on @jaymarvels. I believe it was in its last stage in testing last I remember :) Jay will surely get it out soon!

14 hours ago, auronjashanica said:

Lets hope we can use it on FMM18 too.

Its actually done and just sitting on my computer. With FMM18 around the corner I wasn't sure if it was worth releasing.

2 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

Its actually done and just sitting on my computer. With FMM18 around the corner I wasn't sure if it was worth releasing.

It is mate! We got a got good 2 months to FMM18, might as well, yeah? All the effort from u mate! 

1 hour ago, jaymarvels said:

Please please please release.

@jaymarvels If you do release where will you release to?

4 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

I think it is worth, as I heard you have worked really hard for it and what happens if you dont release it? All that hard work goes to waste. But if it works on FMM18 then it would be awesome

8 hours ago, jaymarvels said:

Definitely worth releasing. @jaymarvels great work as always  (y) 

Release the Kracken 😜👌🤤

Always look forward to it as us IOS users have so little options vs Android users for edits etc... 

thx again for all your hard work every year @jaymarvels

30 minutes ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

He'll release it when it suits him, just be patient

Well that wasnt an order, just shared my desire

My luck he'll release it in 2 days right when I get hit by Hurricane Irma 🌊💨🌧 and probably have no power for days 😢😱