Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat who are you looking forward to managing in FMM 18

Who are you looking forward to managing in FMM18?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you looking forward to managing in FMM18?

Tbh although I have always done a man city save I'm edging towards a Wrexham save. Not only because I live 20 mins away but because my granddad loves them. I also got them up to the championship in every save from 14. Apart from that. Cardiff City. Birmingham City. Airbus UK. And probably some team in Italy because there is some of my favourite clubs and getting them to dominate the league would be fun.

I'm probably going to randomly pick an MLS team and experience where this new league in FMM18 is taking me. Not exactly knowing how and what adds greatly to the fun. 

I 'll start as unemployed (as always) in order to make it as realistic as possible and just wait for an interesting offer (or for any offer :P) to come.

I just can't decide which countries to select at the beginning but most probably on 1st save I'll just go with the big 4 (England, Spain, Italy, Germany or maybe France) and all the leagues loaded from each nation.

My first game will be in the MLS. The only problem is: which team to pick? I honestly can't make up my mind...

Afterwards it will either be KVMechelen, my hometown team, or Berchem Sport in Belgium, a team whose games I can watch when I look out of my bedroom window... Bring them to the top before starting a journey across the world.

Edited by Jens
1 hour ago, Jens said:

My first game will be in the MLS. The only problem is: which team to pick? I honestly can't make up my mind...

Afterwards it will either be KVMechelen, my hometown team, or Berchem Sport in Belgium, a team whose games I can watch when I look out of my bedroom window... Bring them to the top before starting a journey across the world.

image.png.a28f86d988a495f9f03de1ff11f7396f.png

Pick either Dallas or Montreal :P Since you're Belgian, I'd go with Montreal because of the language. You could come up with a story to support that.

As for me:

1. FC Porto
  2. Salford City
  3. Some MLS club
Edited by Archie Graveluth
29 minutes ago, Archie Graveluth said:

image.png.a28f86d988a495f9f03de1ff11f7396f.png

Pick either Dallas or Montreal :P Since you're Belgian, I'd go with Montreal because of the language. You could come up with a story to support that.

As for me:

1. FC Porto
  2. Salford City
  3. Some MLS club

I'd rather go Toronto though as I think it's the more beautiful city (never been there I must admit).

I'm actually tempted to go NYCFC since they're the only real team in NY (Red Bull is in Jersey apparently). Dallas I'd never do because it reminds me too much of old tv shows.

Edited by Jens

I'll be starting a Rangers save due to me being a lifelong supporter! Going to try and do what Celtic are trying IRL and win 10 league titles in a row.

Aek Athens would also be a very fun save bringing them back to glory.