Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 2kforevr's 433

Hello guys!! I just wanted some 1 to try out this tactic and post their result cuz i wanted to know how it goes for others!! Thank you in advance any1 who wud like to test it! It will be a huge help!

Screenshot_20170822-171400.png

Screenshot_20170823-085423.png

12 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

What other teams did you test the tactic with and how were the results/fixtures ;)?

Ow you want to see my results?ok i will post them but my point of sharing this tactic was to get some feedback from others experience!

Here is the result! And i have not tried this with any small clubs yet tried with leicester city fc won epl but cant share the result now cuz i dnt have any screen shots..may or may not work for you but thats the point of sharing this here jst wanted to knw if this is really a gud tactic or did it jst work cuz i had the ri8 players on those clubs.i did not change anything in the tactic the whole season!

Screenshot_20170822-172213.png

Screenshot_20170822-171159.png

Screenshot_20170822-171536.png

Screenshot_20170822-171550.png

Screenshot_20170822-171600.png

4 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

thank you, its looking pretty okay, but did you test it with other teams in lower leagues ;)?

No not yet!sry

Hi i tried your tactic it's doing me really good for bury one league one and st Johnstone trophy  and now second in championship one thing I have changed is forward to the centre 

On 07/09/2017 at 00:08, Jason Cooper said:

Hi i tried your tactic it's doing me really good for bury one league one and st Johnstone trophy  and now second in championship one thing I have changed is forward to the centre 

nice to hear that its working for you!

added 0 minutes later
On 07/09/2017 at 10:59, narutozxz said:

What match engine? 

its eme!

On 23/08/2017 at 06:49, 2kforever said:

Hello guys!! I just wanted some 1 to try out this tactic and post their result cuz i wanted to know how it goes for others!! Thank you in advance any1 who wud like to test it! It will be a huge help!

Screenshot_20170822-171400.png

Screenshot_20170823-085423.png

Is this an EME or OME tactic?