Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Don't get how the board mechanic works

About the board confidence appraisal: regarding transfers, is it that the more players you buy, the happier the board gets? I realise that gets the bar longer & turning green than big-name signings.

Side question: What gets stadium capacity expanded? I got the board approval, but when I put all the transfer budget into wage budget before new season rollover, it doesn't happen?

It's quality signings over quantity. So a few quality signings would get you (almost) a full green bar. However, it needs to be said the board are way to quick to pass judgement tho. One can expect instant reactions from fans just like in the real world, but imo the board should back the manager and his decisions at least a couple months in. Often my "poor pieces of business" turn into "excellent ones" mid-season. Clearly the board has no clue on my dealings. Same goes for promoted youth prospects. 100% are disappointments.. well I feel likewise re the board, utter disappointment :)

Re stadium, try board request -> expand stadium capacity.

29 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Re stadium, try board request -> expand stadium capacity.

That's what I did after the final match of my season's fixture, & got the approval response. But will shifting all the transfer budget into wage budget equal no money to expand stadium capacity over the new season rollover?

In my experience, the stadium capacity will increase instantly, as soon as you get approval.

Eg, if you go to the board request screen and the capacity is listed as 8,000, then you request an increase and get the approval message, then go back to the board request screen, the capacity will now be 10,000 (or whatever).

Not very realistic, I guess it's simplified in FMM...

On 26/08/2017 at 00:14, baturay_ertek12 said:

I'm sorry.I made to wrong translation. I'm asking you again. 

Is there someone to sell FMM 2017

added 0 minutes l

Google play or the app store

And you can ask for multiple things in the same season (just let some time pass if they say no after the first request).  I was able to upgrade training facilities, youth facilities (at the same time) & stadium (later) all in the span of about two in-game months.