Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat How do you play without getting bored

Jwill11

I would like to know how you all keep yourselves from getting bored playing this game. I love this game, but I can't play game after game without getting bored of playing. I tried to do a challenge to keep me playing but I got bored doing that as well. Maybe I can try what you all have been doing.

If regular challenges don't get you into permanent playing mode how about joining community challenges? I must admit I had a kinda mid season slump as well few weeks back especially from posting careers etc so what I do now is play a private save along with community challenges where Vibers face off against each other. The challenges, the banter, the excitement, the competitiveness keep me playing.

In terms of the save I always set my self something to aim for as aimlessly playing does bore me within no time. FMM is also extremely rarely the only thing I'm doing, personally FMM is an ideal second experience for me so while playing I'm usually watching TV, YouTube or listening to podcasts. I don't go out my way to play FMM but if I'm doing something where FMM won't hinder the other thing I'm doing I'll play it. 

There's now so many great challenges to choose from. 

But I remember in the earlier days, even before joining this site, I'd play my own little challenges. One of my favorites was a simple Players H2H. I would for example sign two strikers (Drogba vs Zlatan) and play the same game over and over again (to keep everything identical) and give each of them the same amount of games, best of 10, 15 etc. and see who'd come out on top.

Another fav. challenge of mine was Formations H2H which really got me into tactical experiments. Playing Barca for example and do a 4-4-2 Vs 4-2-4 or 5-3-2 Vs 3-5-2 etc. Those sort of challenges really bring some different to the game and proved very educational.

The game itself gets boring fast, so we need to keep challenging ourselves.

I think FMM is a boring game because you keep doing the same thing every season and definitely at some point you would get tired so what I do is to completely ignore it for some days when I get bored then pick it up again after some weeks 

It happens to me very often to get bored.

Here's what you need to do (what i used to do): 

- Don't play with the same team every single time.

- Don't go for the same transfer targets you had last save.

- Don't use unlockable's such as Suggar Daddy, or Become unsackable 

- Start an unemployed career.

- Dont reload  games. 

Set your own rules. Let me share mine:

- don`t pick top teams /NO Real Madrid/Barcelona/Bayern Munich/Manchester United etc./

- pick players from the same nation /You pick German club, hire only German players/ :) I break this rule when I loan players but they are youngsters and they don`t make huge impact on your team/

- focus on your manager profile and make sure that you stay above 15 on all attributes /except the last one about discipline - could not figure how to go above 15 there/

On 29/08/2017 at 11:37, BatiGoal said:

There's now so many great challenges to choose from. 

But I remember in the earlier days, even before joining this site, I'd play my own little challenges. One of my favorites was a simple Players H2H. I would for example sign two strikers (Drogba vs Zlatan) and play the same game over and over again (to keep everything identical) and give each of them the same amount of games, best of 10, 15 etc. and see who'd come out on top.

Another fav. challenge of mine was Formations H2H which really got me into tactical experiments. Playing Barca for example and do a 4-4-2 Vs 4-2-4 or 5-3-2 Vs 3-5-2 etc. Those sort of challenges really bring some different to the game and proved very educational.

The game itself gets boring fast, so we need to keep challenging ourselves.

Great ideas there mate, gonna start messing with tactics for something to do.

On 30/08/2017 at 18:38, auronjashanica said:

It happens to me very often to get bored.

Here's what you need to do (what i used to do): 

- Don't play with the same team every single time.

- Don't go for the same transfer targets you had last save.

- Don't use unlockable's such as Suggar Daddy, or Become unsackable 

- Start an unemployed career.

- Dont reload  games. 

Again, great idea, I did something a little different...

Moved Met Police into Vanarama South and started a save them, I have a team of has been and youngsters with a miniscule financial setup