FMM Vibe

British Steel Challenge

P0soy.png.68f7c3379b5c9f03299dce656f482918.png

Hey guys! I know it isn’t the best time to be releasing a challenge, with FMM18 just around the corner. However, I found it interesting and decided to release it on Vibe. First of all, I am not the maker of this challenge. I found it on the sortitoutsi forum, and I felt that it was a very interesting challenge for all of us on Vibe to attack! I have changed some parts of this challenge, to match FMM’s restrictions.

So what is the challenge: You have to win every trophy from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland or Ireland in any order you want. However you must only use British, Welsh, Irish, Northern Irish or Scottish players!

Now, this is the problem. We only have 4 leagues to be playable in the game… So, you all have the choice of choosing any of the 5 nations for this challenge

Another problem that i would like to give you! You’re to only use players from those 5 nations! Basically, if they’re not British, they gotta go. Every single one. And obviously, no signings from any other country!

The leaderboard will be down below, and it’ll be ranked on the amount of seasons you’ll take to finish this!

Rules:

• Can only use players from the United Kingdom nations: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland(Even if you didn’t load a nation you can still use its players, eg. U can use Welsh players even if you didn’t load Wales)
  • Any players that are not British, must be sold or demoted. 
  • Any signings must be of British players
  • You gotta start unemployed
  • Load your main nation as England

• No unlockables

• No uses of text changes, save editor or IGE

• No cheating - such as reloading

• The other stuff

The Trophies to win:

England

Spoiler

English Premier League, Sky Bet Championship, League One, League Two, Vanarama National, South,North,FA Cup,EFL Cup,Community Shield, Checktrade trophy, English FA Trophy

Wales

Spoiler

Dafabet Welsh Premier League, JD Welsh Cup, Nathaniel MG Cup

Scotland

Spoiler

Ladbrokes Premiership,Scottish Cup, Betfred Cup

Ireland

Spoiler

Irish Premier Division, Irish Senior Challenge Cup, Irish President's Cup, Irish League Cup, Irish Leinster Senior Cup, Irish Munster Senior Cup

Northern Ireland

Spoiler

Danske Bank Premiership, Northern Irish Cup, Northern Irish League Cup, Co. Antrim Shield, Northern Irish Mid Ulster Cup, Northern Irish Intermediate Cup, Northern Irish Steel & Sons Cup

Hope you guys liked the challenge! I also wish, all the people who try, all the best!

Thanks for reading,

Risheek

Leaderboard

Great looking challenge, but something that might have to wait for FMM 18 dude, but a great concept and a seriously tough one, I think you'd be better off running down the pecking order rather than up it

I.E. England then Scotland, then N. Ireland/Ireland then finish in Wales

Otherwise you're going to struggle moving the other way, after the UK challenge trust me I know  

Just now, Taff said:

Great looking challenge, but something that might have to wait for FMM 18 dude, but a great concept and a seriously tough one, I think you'd be better off running down the pecking order rather than up it

I.E. England then Scotland, then N. Ireland/Ireland then finish in Wales

Otherwise you're going to struggle moving the other way, after the UK challenge trust me I know  

That's what I was afraid of. But with the mighty Taff's interest, i'll be sure to update it for the next season of the game.

Yeah mate, you're free to do any order as you please so long you complete it.

I'll be updating the challenge for the trophies you gotta win, and an update the rules!

36 minutes ago, Risheek said:

That's what I was afraid of. But with the mighty Taff's interest, i'll be sure to update it for the next season of the game.

Yeah mate, you're free to do any order as you please so long you complete it.

I'll be updating the challenge for the trophies you gotta win, and an update the rules!

I just checked and during my third attempt at @BatiGoals UK challenge I have already won all leagues and trophies in all four British Countries, sorry dude

1 minute ago, Taff said:

I just checked and during my third attempt at @BatiGoals UK challenge I have already won all leagues and trophies in all four British Countries, sorry dude

I feel so proud :D First name on the leaderboard, goes to the might Taff then!

Just now, Risheek said:

I feel so proud :D First name on the leaderboard, goes to the might Taff then!

Sounds good to me

I'll go rename my challenge now

You lads think I can start and finish this in two months along with my SAF challenge? Any advice @Taff?

@Taff I'm sorry mate... U had to win every trophy. U didn't win every... Look at the trophies to win section, you'll see what I mean... Sorry mate :( 

Oh well that was short lived

added 0 minutes later
3 minutes ago, Risheek said:

You lads think I can start and finish this in two months along with my SAF challenge? Any advice @Taff?

Yeah, save it for next year

Just now, Taff said:

Oh well that was short lived

added 0 minutes later

Yeah, save it for next year

Haha. Sorry mate :( Very careless from myself

It's a great challenge idea !

It would help players if you could add what teams are eligible for some of the trophies like regional ones as I've tried Ireland before but understand only certain teams can play for all the cups and could save time using a team that can be eligible for the most than only 2-3 .... Only update I would add 

5 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

It's a great challenge idea !

It would help players if you could add what teams are eligible for some of the trophies like regional ones as I've tried Ireland before but understand only certain teams can play for all the cups and could save time using a team that can be eligible for the most than only 2-3 .... Only update I would add 

Thanks

Ill update that when I can find the time mate!

Just now, Taff said:

I've just thought that I couldn't have gone on the leaderboard anyway as I didn't use all British Players :unamused:

Yeah mate, I really should've been clearer... My apologies

1 minute ago, Taff said:

My mistake mate, just jumped the gun a bit

Thanks for understanding :)