Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What are the most successful tactics for fmm 2017

johnvibe77

Can you guys link me to some tactics that has been considered as the most successful tactics for fmm 17 .  Specially the ones that help weak team to win over strong teams.

Sorry you feel discriminated dude but I've been off line, hence the no reply

there are a number of tactics that have brought various people success on the EME

but it depends how you want to play

atracking, posetion balanced

like @Dar J said search through the tags, but you'll find people more willing to give advice on tactic changes rather than just giving you a tactic

so have a go see what works what doesn't then come back and get some advice rather than just saying

"hey give me a tactic to use"

9 hours ago, Taff said:

Sorry you feel discriminated dude but I've been off line, hence the no reply

there are a number of tactics that have brought various people success on the EME

but it depends how you want to play

atracking, posetion balanced

like @Dar J said search through the tags, but you'll find people more willing to give advice on tactic changes rather than just giving you a tactic

so have a go see what works what doesn't then come back and get some advice rather than just saying

"hey give me a tactic to use"

I did here... but still no replies 

:(  Also can you link me to a thread that explains the counter to each role....  like  if there is a DLP or CM then what should be appropriate role of my mid field to counter them.

OK sorry, dude, I'll go to the origional tactic you did and have a look see if there is anything I can suggest

It's worth looking through the site as there are loads of great articles from the likes of @fuddledfoxFM, @BatiGoal and others explaining certain traits of player roles or basic tactic advice

Have a read through these, they might help you understand what roles work with the players you have

24 minutes ago, Taff said:

OK sorry, dude, I'll go to the origional tactic you did and have a look see if there is anything I can suggest

It's worth looking through the site as there are loads of great articles from the likes of @fuddledfoxFM, @BatiGoal and others explaining certain traits of player roles or basic tactic advice

Have a read through these, they might help you understand what roles work with the players you have

Thanks... I'll go through this and ask question if any. :)

You'll find the guys on here are super helpful, but remember to be patient, 

there is so much content on the site that sometimes things get lost, I was a bit unsure when I started as no one seemed to post, but after time I gained an understanding and patience goes a long way here

16 hours ago, johnvibe77 said:

Can you guys link me to some tactics that has been considered as the most successful tactics for fmm 17 .  Specially the ones that help weak team to win over strong teams.

Like mentioned above, check the Tactics tag. 

But remember, there's no such thing as plug 'n play or a tactic that'll win you the CL with the worst team.. all tactics posted work under certain conditions only, mines included. It isn't waterproof but if you take the advice in the OP it'll get you a long way and you may need to give it your own "touch" depending on your players, team, league to make it work.

7 hours ago, Taff said:

You'll find the guys on here are super helpful, but remember to be patient, 

there is so much content on the site that sometimes things get lost, I was a bit unsure when I started as no one seemed to post, but after time I gained an understanding and patience goes a long way here

can you help me with this problem... 

I want to sell this player...  he is priced at $27M  and I have offered to sell him at as low as $10m ... and i can see many clubs want him.... BUT THE PROBLEM IS I get no offers from any of the club.. :(

Screenshot_2017-09-02-18-48-51-015_com.sigames.fmm2017.png

8 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Try offering 1M and negotiate your way up to an acceptable price ;)

Think he is selling not buying.

He only really worth what someone is willing to pay so just got keep offering him out and dropping the price till someone pays it or hold onto him if you dont want give someone a bargain

1 minute ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

He only really worth what someone is willing to pay so just got keep offering him out and dropping the price till someone pays it or hold onto him if you dont want give someone a bargain

How low should i go?  are they all low balling me ? lol  ....  27 M to 10 M ...  thats shit low price... :D

2 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

How low should i go?  are they all low balling me ? lol  ....  27 M to 10 M ...  thats shit low price... :D

They want a bargain everyone always does;)

How low you go depends on how desperate you are to sell him really. 

1 minute ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

They want a bargain everyone always does;)

How low you go depends on how desperate you are to sell him really. 

so if i don't go low... can i expect so high bids for him later ?

5 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

so if i don't go low... can i expect so high bids for him later ?

maybe, maybe not depends how he plays for you. If he doesn't get games and his value drops maybe not also he isn't getting any younger which will make his value drop as well if you really don't want him or need him you might just have to take what you can get.

Sorry no easy answers with this one

33 minutes ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

Exactly, offer him up for a very low price and chances are several teams get interested which triggers an auction. Best way for negotiations.

39 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Exactly, offer him up for a very low price and chances are several teams get interested which triggers an auction. Best way for negotiations.

Ah ok I will try that next time I'm in this situation. Top tip as usual mate(y)