FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kun Aguero

Fun/Games FMM Be A Pro : Interactive Game

33 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Still waiting out on the offer... Another hattrick will help :) Maybe a deadline-day offer ;) 

No United offer, never ;)

Just now, Kun Aguero said:

No United offer, never ;)

Awww :( Well, if I move I wont be staying in England. I would go Atletico but their depth is admirable. Something like a Dortmund, Sevilla or a less depth bit squad is where I would love to go... I want play time but I also want good facilities.

6 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Player : Don Bon ( @hasem)
Offer 1 : Sevilla 
Bid : 16m

Offer 2 : Southampton
Bid : 10m

Offer 3 : Marseille
Bid : 13m

Gonna go to Spain and hope it'll work out :P  Big move from MK Dons

1 hour ago, Risheek said:

Awww :( Well, if I move I wont be staying in England. I would go Atletico but their depth is admirable. Something like a Dortmund, Sevilla or a less depth bit squad is where I would love to go... I want play time but I also want good facilities.

I didn't load German league. I will suggest a move to Monaco anyway.

42 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

I didn't load German league. I will suggest a move to Monaco anyway.

Yeah was considering them again... Hard options...

I'll go with @Kun Aguero and take a move to Monaco. Train with Mbappe and their amazing youth facilities. Develop as much as possible, and make a return to top-flight, with Man Utd perhaps ;) 

"After intense media spectualtion, Leeds have admitted to Risheek Sharma moving. Say that there were up to 6 interested clubs, and his choice was an interesting, but right one. Leeds spokesman have chosen not to comment on the club in question. Say that Risheek Sharma will reveal when he feels the time is right"

I'm gonna get my scouting underway as well

Alan Partidge( @Fish18ish)

Offer 1: Leeds

Transfer Fee:8.5M(from someone's sale ;))

Offer 2: Southampton FC

Transfer Fee: 8.5M

@Risheek

"Sky Sports understand Watford centre back Alan Partridge has rejected offers from Leeds and Premier League rivals Southampton. In a recent interview he stated his desire to 'fight for his place' following an inconsistent start to his Watford career. A member of the Watford backroom staff (who wished to remain anonymous) was recently quoted as saying that Alan has taken a particular interest in the club's female physio, which is believed to be a reason for his desire to remain with the Hornets".

12 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

"Sky Sports understand Watford centre back Alan Partridge has rejected offers from Leeds and Premier League rivals Southampton. In a recent interview he stated his desire to 'fight for his place' following an inconsistent start to his Watford career. A member of the Watford backroom staff (who wished to remain anonymous) was recently quoted as saying that Alan has taken a particular interest in the club's female physio, which is believed to be a reason for his desire to remain with the Hornets".

I'm sure by 'fight for his place' mean 'getting a place in that female physio's heart' .

Rise Of The Singaporean ( @Risheek )

Monaco today unveil their record signing Risheek Sharma from Leeds in a £45 million deal. Monaco became the surprise choice of the player, as he reject offers from Atletico Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs to sign the talented winger. A press conference will be held where Risheek Sharma will speak to the press about his ambition with the French club.

ae3WHOy.jpg

( Bad photoshop :P)

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

Rise Of The Singaporean ( @Risheek )

Monaco today unveil their record signing Risheek Sharma from Leeds in a £45 million deal. Monaco became the surprise choice of the player, as he reject offers from Atletico Madrid, AC Milan and other clubs to sign the talented winger. A press conference will be held where Risheek Sharma will speak to the press about his ambition with the French club.

ae3WHOy.jpg

( Bad photoshop :P)

Ahahha, Press conference will come soon!

Agent: Good morning all, please take a seat. Mr Sharma will take questions

R: Good morning all, please ask away

Media: Risheek, how do you feel about being Monaco's record signing?

R: They're a great club, with fine history. It was an interesting offer, having played in England for my career so far, but I knew that this move could change my career

Media: How are you hoping to develop here?

R: Monaco are a wonderful side with some of the best coaches. We all have seen how Kylian has done there. Not saying I'll ever reach how good he is, but it's a great club for development.

Media: From your response, it seems like your stay here will be short?

R: Nothing is scripted in Football. I have no idea what'll happen tommorow or the day after. My aim here is to play good football and answer all your questions as good as I can(*chuckes*)

Media: There have been many rumours on your wage and how that is there reason for the move, instead of actual good Football and development

R: I'm getting a modest fee which is for my basic needs. I'm not a high fly spender Nor one to demand that much. That's all I think I need to be discussing about my personal needs.

Media: How do you see your position here as? The right winger role is taken and clearly you have been a first team player for most of your career

R: I have thought abt this, talked to both Kylian and the boss. Kylian's a nice guy all aimed towards Football, says that he'll respect the bosses decision and the boss says he'll always look for chances to play me. Thus, I'm pretty safe and happy.

Media: You're now the first Singaporean to play in both the EPL and now the Ligue 1. Thoughts?

R: The facilities at home have always been TOP class. I think for most players they just couldn't get the start they wanted. Most of the boys there are more talented than me, and they deserve to be here more than I do. But I think when the Vibe Academy picked me up back then, I was very lucky. Many other players also deserved the chance. If they did, and in the past as well, I would very well be known as an average Singaporean playing in England or France.

Agent: That'll be all for today. We hope to have more successful conferences with the media and establish a fine understanding with all of you as well. Thank you.

Half Season Update

Spoiler

SHLxI4a.png

hknvOJ6.png

cr0jUB4.png

BX7V9BB.png

FS7KQDX.png

MyhUd8B.png

pR7rAal.png

VDVrnHX.png

Y3v0gIW.png

League

Spoiler

GnvQ1J0.png

6UdE1eO.png

pIPIKLp.png

qQw75gZ.png

6rg2PMe.png

DygOp7n.png

JjJXKmQ.png

added 0 minutes later

Player : Taffman Jones III ( @Taff)
Offer 1 : Swansea (20th in PL)
Bid : 9m

Offer 2 : QPR (9th in PL)
Bid : 8m

Player : Kevin Hu ( @Depleting)
Offer 1 : Everton (3rd in Championship)
Bid : Loan

Offer 2 : Leeds (19th in Championship)

I think I'll jump ship to back to England and try my luck with QPR, my player isn't really impressive but maybe getting into a better team could help with the development 

12 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Half Season Update

Reveal hidden contents

SHLxI4a.png

hknvOJ6.png

cr0jUB4.png

BX7V9BB.png

FS7KQDX.png

MyhUd8B.png

pR7rAal.png

VDVrnHX.png

Y3v0gIW.png

League

Hide contents

GnvQ1J0.png

6UdE1eO.png

pIPIKLp.png

qQw75gZ.png

6rg2PMe.png

DygOp7n.png

JjJXKmQ.png

added 0 minutes later

Player : Taffman Jones III ( @Taff)
Offer 1 : Swansea (20th in PL)
Bid : 9m

Offer 2 : QPR (9th in PL)
Bid : 8m

Player : Kevin Hu ( @Depleting)
Offer 1 : Everton (3rd in Championship)

Offer 2 : Leeds (19th in Championship)

Everton please

Season Update

Risheek Sharma

Spoiler

PNTlrWy.png

gMYUcXi.png

iiXatEU.png

Don Bon

Spoiler

0obQx3p.png

a2mfOUX.png

Alan Partridge

Spoiler

GLomokE.png

ZQkmM0n.png

Taffman Jones III

Spoiler

c1PlBwE.png

5EaMNg3.png

‌Kevin Hu

Spoiler

IKgTTvv.png

2cbe7zh.png

Ajith Menon

Spoiler

WtkEpIu.png

CWlCoUH.png

Kai Wen Chee

Spoiler

1dMz31Q.png

aq1vYYl.png

Azmi Ghozi

Spoiler

JaHg8Cw.png

hmDuaIf.png

‌Fuddled Fox

Spoiler

F395rZ7.png

9djScb0.png

League

Spoiler

fcb6Gm4.png

YHwCkoP.png

nt4XYUS.png

CpDFTFR.png

vOb683D.png

zIgx0a6.png

kljvz7z.png

Side News

• Risheek Sharma already "one of the best" after winning Ligue 1's youth player of the year. Media question his willingness to stay in the team. @Risheek
  • Ajith Menon set for big move after a huge season. Ligue 1's Girondins Bordeaux ready to offer for him. @Ajith Menon
  • Alan Partridge too good for Watford? Tottenham and Arsenal set to start a bidding war for the English starlet. Juventus also interested to have him as Chiellini's replacement. @Fish18ish

Offers

Kevin Hu ( @Depleting )

Spoiler

Offer 1 : Everton

Bid : 15m

Offer 2 : Watford

Bid : 17m

Option 3 : Stay in Udinese (10th in Serie A)

Alan Partridge ( @Fish18ish )

Spoiler

Offer 1 : Tottenham

Bid : 30m

TVdnaee.png

Offer 2 : Arsenal 

Bid : 36m

hLUqhBM.png

Offer 3 : Juventus 

Bid : 35m

z5I5ItC.png

Ajith Menon ( @Ajith Menon )

Spoiler

Offer 1 : Girondins Bordeaux

Bid : 20m

Offer 2 : Everton

Bid : 15m

Offer 3 : Valencia

Bid : 17m

Risheek Sharma lodges official statement on his status at the club:

" I have no complaints with staying, like how the media has played on for so long. I've had a wonderful year in France, and as long as Monaco wants to keep me, I'll stay. Without regrets."

Watford starlet Alan Partridge is reported to have ended his relationship with Watford's female physio to force through a deal to Spurs, one of many admirers of the young English centre back. In an interview he said the chance to earn, and I quote "A sh*t tonne of money" was too good to turn down. Alan has reportedly been fined £50,000 as punishment for his improper use of language, on live television, by the FA. His representative today issued a statement, saying that "Alan couldn't care less about the fine, he's just bought a castle in France".

So yea I'm off to Spurs

One of Premier League's best youngster had completed a 30 million move to Tottenham after rejecting offers from rivals Arsenal and Juventus. A press conference will be held shortly where the player will answer the media's questions. @Fish18ish

gbvQPu3.jpg