Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Interesting Find

Depleting

I've just been playing my 3rd season on my N.E.C save and I came across this:

edit: originally in the save, I brought in a few free transfers on the 1st season and changed all of the them to a PA of world class. Then onto the end of the 3rd season, the big clubs came in and payed big bucks for them, and this happened. I'm pretty sure this will happen if you make huge profits of players 

Screenshot_2017-09-02-16-53-55.png

Yeah it's one of the unlockables as @M00re said like "sugar daddy" or "no work permits", you achieve them through the game, can't remember what you have to do to unlock this one, but I think it's to turn a profit on your transfer dealings year in year out

Never actually got it myself, always spending way too much and not earning enough, so fair play dude, must have done some good business during the transfer windows 

It's no worries dude, like you if I had seen it I'd be like what the hell, but fair play for getting it, shows good management to be able to turn good profits every year

Its not easy to get it to be honest, I think for mine I spent at least 5 seasons having to turn a profit in the transfer window and had some big transfers (bought players in as free agents or on a cheap and selling them for 10 times the value) in order to get that!

Still nor entirely sure the exact requirements to unlock this and the game doesn't reveal much either

Well it's not too hard if you don't mind unlocking it in a different save.. Some unlockables like this I created a separate save to unlock it then you can go to settings and check your unlockables and it should be there. Kinda cheating as fly thru seasons selling bunch players use minimum talent to not suck so you don't get fired. 

I thought that you get this unlockable if you go for BIG transfer both IN and OUT (for example if you get Pogba and sell De Gea). You won`t profit from this, cos Pogba costs more, but still the game will award you.

This can be done very easy under the right circumstances, I unlocked it in one transfer window using the free agent database download and starting a seperate with Chelsea, signing up the like s of Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi, Luis Suarez, Bale, Diego Costa and Pogba, then reselling them straight away, I unlocked the transfer window one after I made about 140m profit

It's a well-known feature, turn a profit for your club and you'll unlock it.

I constantly hear people complaining it's hard to get, but (because of my play style) I tend to get it really easy. I mean, I'm the guy who hit the 2.14B "Players Sold" display limit in 5 seasons and turned 700m million profit in 1 window.