Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat PLEASE HELP!!!

Please I need help getting the game, I can't get the game from the playstore in my location, apparently there's a ban on using my credit card from  my location, please any help? I am really missing out in all the fun. Imagine all the fun you all have been having and imagine me staring at my tab because I can't get the game. someone should please help. Thanks 

5 minutes ago, Kumane Oghenero said:

Please I need help getting the game, I can't get the game from the playstore in my location, apparently there's a ban on using my credit card from  my location, please any help? I am really missing out in all the fun. Imagine all the fun you all have been having and imagine me staring at my tab because I can't get the game. someone should please help. Thanks 

Of course I am willing to pay for any external help I can get since I can't get it from the playstore. I understand that. 

added 0 minutes later
5 minutes ago, Kumane Oghenero said:

Of course I am willing to pay for any external help I can get since I can't get it from the playstore. I understand that. 

@Taff sounds fishy ....  beware!!!   never go first with your money... let him pay you first...  if in case you plan to deal with him.

1 hour ago, johnvibe77 said:

@Taff sounds fishy ....  beware!!!   never go first with your money... let him pay you first...  if in case you plan to deal with him.

Its okay I totally understand your fears. 

added 0 minutes later
5 hours ago, AzmiG26 said:

Where do you live?

Nigeria

Sorry dude but this does sound fishy, I think you'll find not many people willing to help

For those still sceptic about my request you can check me up on Facebook: Kumane Oghenero, add me up on whatsapp 08039647802. I just want the game nothing else. 

14 hours ago, johnvibe77 said:

Of course I'd pay you first. I understand 

12 hours ago, Kumane Oghenero said:

Of course I'd pay you first. I understand 

Please send £1000 in cash by post. My address is 10 Downing Street, London, England.

added 0 minutes later

Very funny dude, very funny, but seriously I don't blame you at all for your myopic view, I don't, its not your fault that you can't see beyond your nose. but thanks all the same. 

20 hours ago, PriZe said:

@Damilare mate your from the same region, can you help him out?

He can't buy the game in Nigeria... What he can do is to get someone abroad who have bought the game, and then gets access to the person's playstore and then download it... 

1 hour ago, Damilare said:

He can't buy the game in Nigeria... What he can do is to get someone abroad who have bought the game, and then gets access to the person's playstore and then download it... 

Thanks @Damilare for helping me make that point clear @Taff and @johnvibe77 thought I wanted to defraud someone. its a Shame but I don't hold any grudges. but would that work @Damilare 

2 hours ago, Damilare said:

and then gets access to the person's playstore and then download it... 

I would recommend that no one allows anyone else access to their play store. That is just common sense and not anything personal against the OP.

27 minutes ago, PainfulBiscuits said:

I guess you should talk to @Damilare to see how he managed to get the game, seems the easiest way to me. Maybe he could help you

Okay thanks 

Yeah. I appreciate you're in a bit of a sticky situation here, and as much as I trust your honesty, this isn't really a topic we should be discussing in public giving the potential for phishing and other methods of frauds. :)

I hope that you can find a solution soon though. Will close this thread now.