Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Player-Physio bug

AzmiG26

So, I'm playing my save as usual.Then, I see this message

Screenshot_20170907-133518.thumb.png.b88b5fd7f3a51403a1c76d20a3ff522a.png

To see what changes, I clicked the player's profile.But it's turned out that he is a part player/physio

Screenshot_20170907-133524.thumb.png.08525700a6a9d9c455e3f9662fa4c4ed.png

I'm a bit shocked as I don't know this, so I checked his physio profile.

Screenshot_20170907-133536.thumb.png.7efa3f859d9dbb2fa9fbe92ce09b2a5c.png

Well, this is weird because I don't see his name in the Staff section.Also, his role is only a player when I see his another profile.

Screenshot_20170907-134221.thumb.png.ce337926c0b7af895302815e1917b994.png

So, is this a new bug or what?

Hi @AzmiG26 i've seen this many times before, i've even had youth players with both Player Profile and Physio Profile or Coach if I remember right, it simply means if you had a position open you could offer it to him, if you go to Actions you can Offer Non-Playing Role as a Physio, don't know if he would stay as both Player and Physio though?

1 hour ago, Cockers2505 said:

Hi @AzmiG26 i've seen this many times before, i've even had youth players with both Player Profile and Physio Profile or Coach if I remember right, it simply means if you had a position open you could offer it to him, if you go to Actions you can Offer Non-Playing Role as a Physio, don't know if he would stay as both Player and Physio though?

Thanks! I just asking that maybe this is a bug as he already has the gold badge.

I have noticed it as well, if you sign player-manager/coaches, you will also get there staff profile as well, I had an odd one on a save, I offered Tim Cahill a coaches role, he immediately retired from club football to take up his backroom position, only to find he was still actively turning out for Australia...

Will post that if I stumble across it again