Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Bringing forward of closure of transfer window

salohcin

Screenshot_20170907-225421.thumb.png.3be47941e5ddd3342fc473c548ca7424.png

So as many of you may have already read about this news, I just want to know what are all your views on this issue. Is it beneficial for clubs or will it hamper some clubs that tend to leave their transfer business late? 

Also, will this be inserted into FMM 2018? And if so, how is it going to affect? The reason for the bringing forward is to prevent any transfer drama when the season starts that will disrupt the club's pursue all trophies. Since FMM is AI operated, will it be realistic to have this change? If there is going to be such a change, I seriously think the developers will have alot of work to do to make the game more realistic by inserting the dramas.

What are your views? Looking forward to a discussion on this issue!

HI @salohcin I think personally it's the best thing they can do, I believe that when the season kicks off you should have your team you want, and the right amount of players, how heartbreaking is it when your a supporter of a team that say has 5/6 games under their belt, the team is playing really good and maybe top of the table, or top 5, and someone else who isn't doing as well comes along and completely upsets the ethos of the team by buying the best player(s), teams outside of the top 5 teams (those with deep deep pockets) in any country just can't say no, also even if they don't actually agree on the sale, look what happens, that player 9 out of 10 simply gives up until he is eventually sold, goes from STAR player to the most hated player. 

For me it's the best outcome to date

I think it's a good idea. Why clubs leave it so late to buy players is beyond me. Get them in early and training and playing together with the squad during pre season. It's what mourinho did this year and look how they have started.

If the rest of the major European leagues don't follow suit it's very risky by premier league. As it stands premier league clubs can still sell players up to end of August. We could be in a situation where clubs are forced to sell a player because a European big boy has come in for them but can't replace that player in till January at the earliest.

Big clubs should buy/sell smart and get their teams ready early, but it is the smaller teams that are always at a disadvantage, much like Dutch teams every season. Big teams come in late to buy a couple of their talents and replacements need to be found etc etc These small teams/feeder clubs simply can't refuse a good offer + player want to leave for a bigger stage. That's the chain effect that always continues till litterally the last second of the market.