Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe My Departure

mcandrew003

Good afternoon Vibers. 

I'll be blunt. Im leaving Vibe as staff. I've enjoyed my time here massively as many of you know, and it's been absoloutley fantastic to talk to so many of you, work with so many of you and produce content and careers for you all to follow. I'm going to massively miss this role. I'll still be around however, so feel free to talk to me still and things like that. Thanks so much to all Vibers for your amazing passion which allowed me to enjoy myself so much. Thanks.

Aww mannnn not another one...

Really thank you for all your efforts man! Your articles, careers and prompt responses on threads have been very beneficial to my fmm experience! 

Hope you will remain as active as before!

26 minutes ago, salohcin said:

Aww mannnn not another one...

Really thank you for all your efforts man! Your articles, careers and prompt responses on threads have been very beneficial to my fmm experience! 

Hope you will remain as active as before!

Thank YOU mate for being there to read my stuff, it's passionate people like you who made my job so enjoyable. 

Ill be around, maybe not as active but I'll still strive to help as much as possible.

6 minutes ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

I know you will still be around but all the best mate. Its been pleasure working with you.

Thanks mate, been such a good experience having people like you in the Writer Team. Good luck, you have massively potential.