Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 1KC: Kaiser Kai Scores 1000+

BatiGoal

Welcome to my shortest ever (consisting of 2 updates only!) + last FMM17 career.

A couple events this year led me to revert back to the original match engine -OME- with most noticeably my "Scoring 250+ Goals With A Defender - BPD R. Bazoer" career. Now I'm back with a 1KC with Kai Havertz on the OME. I quite enjoy alternating match engines as I move on from career to career. It's a slightly different experience and that brings challenges within itself. I have already successfully completed the 1KC on the EME -scoring 1,091 goals with Villalibre in La Liga with FC Sevilla-, so now the right thing I felt doing was scoring well beyond 1,000 goals on the OME. For this challenge I have chosen to attempt scoring 1000+ goals in the Dutch Eredivise with PSV. It actually started as a test save and I had no intention in posting my results, lack of time and motivation being one of the reasons, but it's been going so well that I can space up a little bit of time to share my progress with all of you, in 2 updates, just before my October holiday.

• Update 1: Kaiser Kai's Road To 1000
  • Update 2: Kaiser Kai's Road To 1000+

Kaiser Kai

EwQ1Bhc.png

Kai Havertz- Player Profile - 17yo

5TjDlRe.png

Kai Havertz - Player Profile - 27yo

pRTK1Mw.png

This is our peaking Kaiser Kai a decade into his career. As you can see he has improved tremendously. The stats I was initially most concerned about were his physicals and of course his shooting attribute. With a starting number of 13 I wanted to see this move up to at least green colors. I'm happy with his "final" 18 shooting. That coupled with a very well rounded array of other significant attributes has made him a top contender for the 1KC. And of course the other significant detail I had to make was retraining our German friend to a natural striker. He's played as a striker ever since and never looked back to his former days as a midfielder. Also, he never touched a single ITN game. Perhaps I could've bumped his total goal tally a little more with ITN games but as soon as I laid eyes on this player it clicked straight away + I welcome the less risk of injuries with fewer games and more time to rest side of things so I went with it. Very glad I did as he delivered big time!

- Kaiser Kai's Road To 1000 -

Kaiser Kai - 17yo

nLjq16w.png

Kaiser Kai - 18yo

OzgYTuP.png

Kaiser Kai - 19yo

8VU3AyB.png

Kaiser Kai - 20yo

cN5TlxB.png

Kaiser Kai - 21yo

NA3d7qj.png

Kaiser Kai - 22yo

C6G3qZj.png

Kaiser Kai - 23yo

eo8BgS9.png

Kaiser Kai - 24yo

7LtWKQV.png

Kaiser Kai - 25yo

U1OmaOO.png

Kaiser Kai - 26yo

aBfpnZ5.png

Kaiser Kai - 27yo

FTuzSuG.png

Kaiser Kai - 28yo

uhYiw8h.png

- Total Games: 648 - Total Goals: 994 -

That brings us to the end of the first update. It's not quite a question of "if" but "when" he hits 1000. I can tell you it won't take too long. The second update will see 29yo Kaiser Kai go well beyond 1000 goals. He's still relatively young for a player to hit that milestone and hopefully I'll be able to play a full two decades with him until he retires as a 37yo legend. But how well beyond 1000 goals? If you're interesting in knowing please stay tuned for the second and final update on our German Machine. It hasn't been a proper career post, and apologies for that, but I hope you enjoyed this different format just as much. Thanks for reading and let me know your thoughts. As usual, Comments, Love, Support appreciated. Cheers!

Up Next..

- Kaiser Kai's Road To 1000+ -

Kaiser Kai - 29yo

To Be Continued..

:)

Good stuff as always mate(y) I going to say around 1250 as his final total although with you as manager maybe 1500 isn't impossible!

Being a newish convert to FMM I have never used the OME does it make challenges like this easier or just a different experience?

Great stuff, he looks fantastic and he really is a goal machine! How did you make a midfielder do that!? ?

Given he's at about the half way mark and he's at 994 goals, you gotta be thinking about 2K, don't you? 

I'm also interested in you answer to @fuddledfoxFM 's question about the difference in engine. Anything you can quantify? I remember some people saying players got more tired out in OME - has that been your expereince?

Smashing it there! I have used him before and he is very good but you have taken him to another level!

My take on the EME v OME is really around how you like to play the game. For me I still find the EME too slow to play, all the stuff before a game and at half time just annoys me! I just like to plug in and play and smash though the seasons and that is what the OME lets you do. I think it is easier on the OME too but I believe it still comes down as to how you like to experience the game.

@fuddledfoxFM @scratch99

Ime it's generally a little easier to get results on the OME and keeping the consistency level up without too many tweaks. If you have a decent tactic for either engine you'll be alright. On the EME I've found it harder to keep scoring streaks and scoring more than 5 goals in a single game. Whereas on OME my scoring streaks are much longer and I'm able to score much more in a single game, sometimes 9, 10 or 11 goals vs the weak.

@danovic78

Yeah, he's worldclass. As you say, just a different / faster experience. Haven't really noticed anything player-wise such as tiredness, maybe only easier to keep the performance level up. Altho I've always been careful to not overplay anyone.

I did have quite a few training issues "unhappy with training regime" at the start with every other defender voicing their complaints, but as I got better quality players along the road it quickly solved itself and no one b#tching anymore.

I'm definitely eyeing the 1500 goals. 2000 seems impossible without ITN, maybe on another day :)

9 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

@fuddledfoxFM @scratch99

Ime it's generally a little easier to get results on the OME and keeping the consistency level up without too many tweaks. If you have a decent tactic for either engine you'll be alright. On the EME I've found it harder to keep scoring streaks and scoring more than 5 goals in a single game. Whereas on OME my scoring streaks are much longer and I'm able to score much more in a single game, sometimes 9, 10 or 11 goals vs the weak.

@danovic78

Yeah, he's worldclass. As you say, just a different / faster experience. Haven't really noticed anything player-wise such as tiredness, maybe only easier to keep the performance level up. Altho I've always been careful to not overplay anyone.

I did have quite a few training issues "unhappy with training regime" at the start with every other defender voicing their complaints, but as I got better quality players along the road it quickly solved itself and no one b#tching anymore.

I'm definitely eyeing the 1500 goals. 2000 seems impossible without ITN, maybe on another day :)

I have had massive issues training wise, some players who have been training the same for a number of years just suddenly decide to not like it, also I have found lots more disruptive players this year. "Players texting in training" always comes up at every club.

22 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

I have had massive issues training wise, some players who have been training the same for a number of years just suddenly decide to not like it, also I have found lots more disruptive players this year. "Players texting in training" always comes up at every club.

I feel your pain, suddenly disliking IT is annoying. I've had the occasional "lax attitude" towards training as well and most recently the "strained relationship" with fellow player but nothing major. 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

I feel your pain, suddenly disliking IT is annoying. I've had the occasional "lax attitude" towards training as well and most recently the "strained relationship" with fellow player but nothing major. 

Very annoying but if you give them a month or two off it then go back they are normally good.

From what it looks like to me, it's easier to score goals on OME so 1kc's seem to go smoother on that engine.

Nice quick career.  In typical @BatiGoal fashion, I expect about 4 teaser posts over the next 7-10 days before the final update to make @kts365 sweat a bit. :laugh:

Senpai pls teach me how to score goals! Or rather how to make my players score goals.

OME seems to be harder for me than EME and im not sure why. I can score more goals but the tactics seem to work only for 2-3 games then it starts a losing streak. But of cos, i didnt give OME much chance on 2017 version so maybe thats why i didnt get the results i wanted

3 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Very annoying but if you give them a month or two off it then go back they are normally good.

It worked for some of them, either that or a fattened paycheck, but there's always a few around who won't budge.

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

haha epic update (y)

Thanks, the best is yet to come ;)

2 hours ago, kts365 said:

I have genuine fears for my lead

Your spot is safe. We should have two leaderboards, EME and OME.

1 hour ago, veerus said:

From what it looks like to me, it's easier to score goals on OME so 1kc's seem to go smoother on that engine.

Nice quick career.  In typical @BatiGoal fashion, I expect about 4 teaser posts over the next 7-10 days before the final update to make @kts365 sweat a bit. :laugh:

Haha, no mate, no teasers, no cliffhangers, just 1 last update when Kaiser Kai hangs up his boots.

1 hour ago, salohcin said:

Senpai pls teach me how to score goals! Or rather how to make my players score goals.

OME seems to be harder for me than EME and im not sure why. I can score more goals but the tactics seem to work only for 2-3 games then it starts a losing streak. But of cos, i didnt give OME much chance on 2017 version so maybe thats why i didnt get the results i wanted

Maybe read up on others' careers, there's a lot of useful info in them. And then of course the hours and hours of experimenting, testing, tweaking. 

- Kaiser Kai's Road To 1000+ -

EwQ1Bhc.png

Kaiser Kai - 29yo

AjE8NIr.png

Kaiser Kai - 1000th Goal

RWOoVN5.png

Kaiser Kai - 30yo

xVmmEzS.png

Kaiser Kai - 31yo

j1ZzfF7.png

Kaiser Kai - 32yo

ingKmjk.png

Kaiser Kai - 33yo

zi8Yt7y.png

Kaiser Kai - 1500th Goal

TiJhVd2.png

Kaiser Kai - 34yo

aWXG0wT.png

Still looking pretty good for a 34-year-old. Could it perhaps be because midfielders (Yes, Kaiser Kai is originally a midfielder in the game re-trained as a striker) that these midfielders generally have a "kinder" attribute deterioration compared with strikers? It's not a secret that peaking age and retirement age differ per strata and this player seems proof of that. Looking at his performances and goal-scoring record it's clear that this German machine peaked at 30-31yo and with still a healthy chunk of 10 greens on his page he could hopefully go on for another 3-4 seasons to up his epic tally even further. I have never scored this many goals on any engine so I'm absolutely delighted with this achievement :D

- Total Games: 942 - Total Goals: 1500 -

- Kaiser Kai's Road To 1500+ -

Kaiser Kai - 34yo

Final update up next..

2 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

What happened to 2 updates? :P Unbelievable mate, can't wait to see how many you hit!

I lied. It's 3 updates :P

5 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I lied. It's 3 updates :P

Sneaky :P Quite interesting point you made actually about Midfielder potential lasting longer than other players. My theory would be that it's a more physichaly demanding role, so they'd be fitter, yet surely that would mean as they get older they'd deteriorate faster? Very interesting.

1 hour ago, mcandrew003 said:

Sneaky :P Quite interesting point you made actually about Midfielder potential lasting longer than other players. My theory would be that it's a more physichaly demanding role, so they'd be fitter, yet surely that would mean as they get older they'd deteriorate faster? Very interesting.

I would say their attributes start taking a hit at an older age..generally speaking. Would make sense if we..FMM..takes into account that strikers usually peak at 27-28yo, midfielders at 29-30yo, defenders 31-32yo, there are exceptions of course to exceptional players like Zlatan who looks massive at 34-35yo but Kai Havertz isn't exactly of the same mold is he? But I don't often see 34yo in such a decent shape unless they're worldclass players.

1 hour ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

Could we be on for a 2k? Smashing it mate! Looking forward to the final update.

Thanks. 2K, nahh that's too far. :)

1 hour ago, Jason Cooper said:

Hi what tactic do you use could I try it thanks 

A couple "Classic Batigoals" variations + in-game tweaks ;) more on that in Update 3.

26 minutes ago, salohcin said:

Well you crushed it again! Great job!

Thanks mate!

How did I miss this! First time entering the thread and you have 1500 goals! What is this magic! Sensational stuff Bati! You kept this very quiet!!

8 hours ago, samhardy said:

2K or disappointment :P Great stuff again mate. His physical stats are what jump out at me for a 34 year old.

I'll take this kind of failure any day :) yeah, those physicals are top at this age.

6 hours ago, Ashez said:

How did I miss this! First time entering the thread and you have 1500 goals! What is this magic! Sensational stuff Bati! You kept this very quiet!!

Was supposed to be a quiet save this one, but things took a very unexpected turn and Kaiser Kai demanded attention. Well, he's getting his 15-min fame in here then :)

Thanks guys!

Well I'm a bit behind, but hell dude you are rocking it, this guy is class, and in my PSV save he could play AP or DLP or CM he was so versatile but to take him and bang 1500+ is insane whatever engine your using

KIU and bring home that 2K, or don't bother showing up