Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Needing money for FMM18?

Hooked

I cannot wait until the new Football manager comes out, every year they always seem to out do them selves and as this season is looking like it could be a very exciting one I'm expecting FMM18 to be really enjoyable.

FMM18 is looking to be around £6.99 potentially more seeing as this was the price from last year and some people might not feel they want to spend that much money on a game for their IOS or Android device, personally I'm not to bothered about pricing and once the game comes out I'm disappearing for a few months to play it (I actually already have some careers in mind for it.)

Now as there might be some people looking for an alternative I am here to help, a few months ago I found a app called People.io and it's basically an app that pays you to answer free surveys, For each survey you answer you get 10 points and these points add up until you get 1500 points which then means you can use these points to redeem gift cards and guess what one of these gift cards is, yes you guessed it £15 to spend on the App Store!

The points take time to get but you get at least 3 surveys daily and it all adds up in the end, you should hopefully be able to get your gift card before the release of FMM18.

Thanks for reading and I hope I helped :). 

If you're on Android, there is the Google Rewards app, which does something similar except that it adds directly to your Google Play balance. How many surveys you get and the amount paid for each survey depends on where you live.

It'll take a while to save up enough for FMM and Google will know that much more about you, but could be an option.

On 15/09/2017 at 07:28, scratch99 said:

If you're on Android, there is the Google Rewards app, which does something similar except that it adds directly to your Google Play balance. How many surveys you get and the amount paid for each survey depends on where you live.

It'll take a while to save up enough for FMM and Google will know that much more about you, but could be an option.

upto now I have completed 8 surveys on Google Rewards and only made 66p, FMM19 will probably be out by the time I make enough credits...Lucky if I get one a week at the moment

2 hours ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

upto now I have completed 8 surveys on Google Rewards and only made 66p, FMM19 will probably be out by the time I make enough credits...Lucky if I get one a week at the moment

Yeah about the same for me. Any money off is better than none I suppose. Had survey other day 1 question and got 6p. Only have 1 year to use the credit by so I will use whatever I have by Nov 10 for Fmm18. Then start saving for 19

6 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Yeah about the same for me. Any money off is better than none I suppose. Had survey other day 1 question and got 6p. Only have 1 year to use the credit by so I will use whatever I have by Nov 10 for Fmm18. Then start saving for 19

The Google credit is a little strange. It says you have a year, but that year "renews" whenever more credit is added on. So you have a year from your *last* survey before it expires - at least in my experience. :)

5 hours ago, Hooked said:

@Fozz_Quaker @FuddledFox @Putzy

It's a real shame that you can't get the People.io app but if you keep grinding you should be able to afford Football manager 2020 ;) 

I will just have to start being nice to the boss (if you know what I mean ?) in the hope she will give me some money to get FMM 18, she keeps a tight rein on the finances.

I have managed to convince her that FMM is good for my fragile mental health, as she actually hates me playing all the time ???

I think the main secret to getting more surveys on Google rewards is to let google track your location - the vast majority of surveys that I get are ones asking me about place I've been to - I average maybe four or five a week.

Still not huge money, but I've earned about £17 this year, so more than enough to cover a new FMM every 12 months.

On 29/09/2017 at 17:02, Peely said:

I think the main secret to getting more surveys on Google rewards is to let google track your location - the vast majority of surveys that I get are ones asking me about place I've been to - I average maybe four or five a week.

Still not huge money, but I've earned about £17 this year, so more than enough to cover a new FMM every 12 months.

I'm honestly not sure but now that People.io has been found on the Google app store I suggest you download it :) 

1 hour ago, Hooked said:

That's perfect, I'm not sure you'll be able to get a gift card in before november but maybe you can spend it on some accessories for FM18 

1 hour ago, Hooked said:

I'm honestly not sure but now that People.io has been found on the Google app store I suggest you download it :) 

Only thing with it, when I clicked redeem credits, I never saw one for a Google Play Gift Card...

Only Amazon, Apple, Currys and couple others