Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Isak’s 2000 goals challenge by PriZe [Completed]

PriZe

Isak’s road to glory a 2KC challenge by PriZe

Hi all and welcome to my final FMM 17 career. And yes as per title I am going to try and achieve something that hasn’t done before and that is to reach 2KC on the EME in Spain!

Not to take away anything from previous achievements in Portugal, but La Liga is a whole different ball game!

The Main event:

alexander-isak_reuters-m.jpg

Alexander Isak

Club of Choice:

Real-Madrid-logo-vector-free-download.jp

Posting style

A good thing to know is that I am going to post in a different style then you are used to on Vibe. The update will fully concentrate on Isak his performance, and I won’t bother you with transfer news etc. However each update will have a theme besides the goals update. For now you can expect the following theme’s

1.  Season 1: Why I think Isak is the perfect striker for this challenge
  2. Season 2: What is the tactic that I am using, and what’s the rational behind it?
  3. Season 3: How do I pick my defenders
  4.  Season 4: How do I pick my midfield and Wingers
  5.  Season 5: How has Isak progressed stats wise?
  6.  Etc etc.

If there is anything you guys would like to know, or want me to talk about let me know down below in the comments :D

Concluding:

Isak's road to glory is well underway and might i say it has been an interesting start of the career so far in his first 5 season. With that being said that’s it for now and stay tuned as the first update is coming soon with something special thanks to @Foxy.

Cheers PriZe

35 minutes ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

No pressure on me then ??

take your time mate! :D

14 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Ooh a challenger has arrived!

Start worrying mate ;) 

13 minutes ago, Ashez said:

When Prize posts he brings expectations! This is going to be massive! 

No pressure at all haha

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

A PriZe career :O Am I seeing things? Good luck mate!

You're drunk ;) Thanks!

Isak’s road to glory a 2KC challenge season 1 update

Hi all welcome to the first update of what i hope will be Isak's road to glory! As said i will be posting this slightly different then you are acustomed to on Vibe. So lets jump in to it!

The main event

PriZe 2KC Isak S1.jpg

Absolutly stellar performance for a 17 year old in la liga! Signs of great things to come?

Proof

Spoiler

YS4t3E0.jpg

N5v1Xa4.jpg

7dHen0Q.jpg

YFTyAX4.jpg

L7QViao.jpg

2WfwPVf.jpg

Why i think Isak is the ideal candidate for the 2kc?

The almighty 2kc, it's an extremely tough challenge to accomplish. If you take a look at some math
2000/20 = 100
2000/19 = 105
2000/18 = 111
It becomes clear you need two things. Time and loads of goals consistently. 

So how do we get time? Look for a young player, and for the goals all the right stats to start scoring at a young age.

So why Isak?
Let's take a closer look at Isak

W7QxL6V.png
There are several things i find important.

• Strength
  • Stamina
  • Pace

I want my striker to play as much games as possible at a young age, but also be close to greens. Isak has everything above 10 in this area where his speed stands out!

The second set i look at are

• Aerial
  • Dribbling
  • Shooting
  • Technique

Also in this area he is near greens where his aerial ability stands out. I can’t stress enough how important i think Aerial is. On the EME you will get loads of corners, and how i like to play (wingers) you need someone that can finish a cross. So he has two lethal weapons, his shooting power and the ability to head. 

So what does his scout report say?

4hxa9Iw.png

Bam, all the things we want, he is pacy, creative and comfortable on the ball. And remember is said we need time and goals? His trait that he is hardly injured will help you maximise his game time.

So to summarize, if you want to attempt a goal challenge. Look at players with good aerial stats, can finish, have the speed and strength to play up top by there own and hopefully have the trait that they will hardly have injuries.

Concluding

I want to end this with A big shoutout to @Foxy for creating the template, really appreciate it mate! Without the template i don’t think i would have posted this career. 

Last but not least don’t forget to leave a comment down below, ask me anything you want and let me know what you want me to discuss in the next coming updates!

Cheers PriZe

Terrible start here...:laugh:

Never got around to use him this year but have seen he turns into a monster so with such great players around he can only flourish.

Decent number of games to get out of a 16 year old too.

Great start dude, I'm feeling the pressure now if you can get him to 2k I have to get Buitink to 1k, but even that's looking harder and harder as I go, my fault for picking a Dutchman ?

49 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Terrible start here...:laugh:

Never got around to use him this year but have seen he turns into a monster so with such great players around he can only flourish.

Decent number of games to get out of a 16 year old too.

I'm surprised i'm just the second career that uses him as idd he is turning into a Monster :O  He typically lasted around 65 - 75 minutes so that helped me get him to play those games :)

37 minutes ago, Taff said:

Great start dude, I'm feeling the pressure now if you can get him to 2k I have to get Buitink to 1k, but even that's looking harder and harder as I go, my fault for picking a Dutchman ?

you basically picked @BatiGoal:laugh: fail in the making mate :P  I've got some surprises from Isak along the line that will put some more pressure on you :P

15 minutes ago, setiawanjimmy said:

Great start bud! 60+ for 16years old is insane!

Thanks mate, really happy with his start! Was a bit surprised myself, was expecting 50ish

Decent start, mate!

You're spot on about "Aerial". My favorite forward role this year on EME has got to be the CF. The attributes I look for are shooting-movement-decision-aerial-strength these are a must. And a solid number on pace-stamina-technique to make him a top contender.

Go Isak !!!

Oh.. and @fuddledfoxFM PriZe ain't no van Gogh as we know, great job on the visuals.

21 minutes ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

Great start mate.

I like this style of career write up. It's really interesting to see your thought process in choosing Isak as the man for this challenge.

Thanks mate! Wasn't to sure if somebody would like it but glad to hear that!

11 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Decent start, mate!

You're spot on about "Aerial". My favorite forward role this year on EME has got to be the CF. The attributes I look for are shooting-movement-decision-aerial-strength these are a must. And a solid number on pace-stamina-technique to make him a top contender.

Go Isak !!!

Oh.. and @fuddledfoxFM PriZe ain't no van Gogh as we know, great job on the visuals.

Thanks mate! And yeah no van Gogh here so all credits to @fuddledfoxFM :)  

13 hours ago, Ashez said:

Now that might possibly be the best 1kc start I've seen considering the circumstances :O 

But of course it's the best 2kc start, it's the only 2kc start. No one in his right mind attempts something like this :laugh:

Isak’s road to glory a 2KC challenge season 2 update

Hi and welcome back for the second update! First of all i would like to thank you all for the comments on the first update. It’s a big motivation to post things like this career and share some of my insights :) So, Isak had an amazing start but can he improve?

The main event

PriZe 2KC Isak S2.jpg

A small but significant improvement, 18 years old and scoring over 70 goals :)

Proof

Spoiler

ulX4c2w.jpg

RbWZkBD.jpg

LP3487A.jpg

iZjQSmt.jpg

EfsVNdx.jpg

aoFaurf.jpg

BWkyncv.jpg

What tactic am i using and why?

Originally i wasn’t planning on doing a career with Isak, and i only started using him to test a tactic. Which tactic? The Black Pearl people! Yes i got the Black pearl working on EME :)

Black Pearl EME version 

Jp0Jsz5.png

So compared to the original version there are some small changes to the player roles

Poacher versus Advanced forward
I went for the Advanced forward because observing the match stats and confirmed with talks with other Vibe members the Poacher role is very static. He does what his description says, just waits for a possible chance. The advanced forward is more involved in attacks and more versatile which increases his chances and shots on goal. And that is what we need :)

BWM vs DLM
As mentioned a trilion times, the BWM role imho is flawed on the EME. Therefore i went with the DLM.

CTR vs BPD
I only advise to use BPD’s when your squad and defence is OP, otherwise just use the controlling defender or do one of both.

Team instructions

UEgMrJ8.png
Only one change here and that is going for short instead of direct passing. Sole reason is the attacking roles of the majority of the squad. Short reduces the amounts of passing errors and lethal counters.

So why do i use this tactic?
With Isak his aerial stats i just love to use wingers and wingback. The pump in the crosses Isak can score at near and far post. It also give some width to the team.

I use a flat midfield for several reasons. It helps with pressing the opponent and the lone striker has his support closer to him.
I chose to have a DLM in the middle of the APM and BBM so that when he drops back (or at least in my mind he does) you will have  a nice triangle. It also should bring him in the position to start spreading the play.

The BBM is there to get the ball at the back and bring it forward.It will also help to keep the winger on the side as the BBM cut’s of his channel.

Concluding
Well thats it for season 2 update. Hope you all enjoyed it and as always a big thanks to @fuddledfoxFM for creating the graphics! Don’t forget to drop a comment, a question or suggestion for a update theme!

Cheers PriZe

Great going! He is absolutely going to smash it when he seasons up a bit, just phenomenal!

Very interesting to see the tactics. Quite similar to what I use, except I use a Poacher as I find AF's pass too much (but maybe that was just my old striker who had high teamwork) and I don't use BBMs as I found they score too much (I used to have a CM instead, but just changed to a second AP). I swap around Direct / Short based on what the opposition are doing and I'm never ever ever game to play the offside trap! 

Anyway, it's great to see what you're using, especially as Isak is going much better than my striker at around the same age. I have a weaker striker and weaker team but also in a weaker league. I'm experimenting with tweaks at the moment and might try some of those out. Hmm, offside trap? Nah... or.. maybe... ?

Thanks for sharing!

Another great season!

I always enjoy people explaining their thoughts behind their tactics. I found your thoughts on the BBM making the winger stay wide very interesting as thats not something I have ever thought about myself.