Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Isak’s 2000 goals challenge by PriZe [Completed]

PriZe

9 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

This guys progress is just crazy. :celebrate:

Nice little switch up in tactic. Always good to mix things up to see if there are marginal improvements,

Yeah it worked out great! Feels more solid now :) Isak is just insane :O i'm a bit more seasons in to the save but damn i don't know what he will do if he peaks... :O

Great progress mate! Really hope you get that ITN job and pray the lad's attributes don't start falling before his 35th B-day. If these couple things go your way he's in for a very big score.

4 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Great progress mate! Really hope you get that ITN job and pray the lad's attributes don't start falling before his 35th B-day. If these couple things go your way he's in for a very big score.

Thanks mate! I'm praying hard that the FMM gods have blessed this one :O

Oh yeah, that's a fantastic season and he's obviously only going to get better. How far can he go!?

Once again, thanks for the insights on the tactics. I use a wide AP fairly often, depending on the personnel available for a particular game. They seem to do pretty well, but I've never made it permanent. Might experiment more! ?

Only 100 goals you better get a move on fella

but some good news for you I'm in 2032 with my Buitink save and the Dutch job just became available, so not too long to wait ;)

26 minutes ago, Taff said:

Only 100 goals you better get a move on fella

but some good news for you I'm in 2032 with my Buitink save and the Dutch job just became available, so not too long to wait ;)

Ah almost there then :laugh:

This is great.  Thanks for expanding your discussion on the tactics.  Didn't think it was possible to achieve those goal numbers so consistently on the EME.

And I agree on the AF v P discussion.  AF seems to be more reliable in my testing.  Any thoughts on using him as a CF or does that make him drift around too much?  

2 hours ago, veerus said:

This is great.  Thanks for expanding your discussion on the tactics.  Didn't think it was possible to achieve those goal numbers so consistently on the EME.

And I agree on the AF v P discussion.  AF seems to be more reliable in my testing.  Any thoughts on using him as a CF or does that make him drift around too much?  

More then welcome mate! Personally i didn't think that as well and basically that's the core reason i started this career and share my insights :)

anyways in regards to your question, i've used  CF role a bit this year but i feel the CF burns a lot of energy due to all that drifting. But that's more a feeling then science. So i preffer the AF. @BatiGoal you use CF a lot, how stamina and drifting of the CF?

8 hours ago, PriZe said:

More then welcome mate! Personally i didn't think that as well and basically that's the core reason i started this career and share my insights :)

anyways in regards to your question, i've used  CF role a bit this year but i feel the CF burns a lot of energy due to all that drifting. But that's more a feeling then science. So i preffer the AF. @BatiGoal you use CF a lot, how stamina and drifting of the CF?

The CF and AF are my favorite forward roles in this year's EME. I either use one or the other. I haven't noticed any significant stamina issues between the two tbh. Both roles have given me good results and goals where the more complete striker gets the CF role and the one with lesser Strength/Aerial ability the AF role. Isak has good Aerial from the start and surely must have bumped his 11 strength by now to green?

But another question.. not sure if it's total nonsense what I'm about to say but.. for me I don't see how young strikers could ever be regarded as "Complete Forwards" having so little experience, so I think this role demands a certain maturity level and should be covered by players who are at least close to peaking age and are really THAT good/complete. Is this a "thing" in FMM? Who knows but it's been a really difficult role to cover for players over the years as only the world's best strikers seemed suited and deliver consistent performances. Isak is still too young for that responsibility I believe but looks very good, and complete attribute-wise. Maybe give him a chance as a CF when he's 26-27 or so, but of course then again if he's doing tremendously well as an AF why risk the change.

Since we're on the topic, and I'm sorry for derailing this thread briefly, maybe I should make a separate thread, I'm not entirely sure how stamina affects conditioning %. Obviously it's important but I think conditioning burn has something to do with work rate, which I believe is a hidden attribute. 

Case in point, I have this kid on my El Ejido team who's a youth academy product. I play him primarily as AMR and occasionally as AMC AP out of the midfield if needed.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.dca012b7e9a58838f4033376fc4eb2c9.png

In almost every match, regardless of position played, his conditioning is the lowest of all outfield players halfway through the second half (and by lowest, I mean like 75-78% which is very playable still). Only thing I can figure is that he runs himself to death because his work rate is insanely high. Or maybe because he's young - I feel like kids tire themselves out slightly faster but don't have any proof. Or the rest of my team is lazy. So I often end up subbing him out after about 75 minutes and he bounces back up to 100% for a midweek match every time. 

4 hours ago, veerus said:

Since we're on the topic, and I'm sorry for derailing this thread briefly, maybe I should make a separate thread, I'm not entirely sure how stamina affects conditioning %. Obviously it's important but I think conditioning burn has something to do with work rate, which I believe is a hidden attribute. 

Case in point, I have this kid on my El Ejido team who's a youth academy product. I play him primarily as AMR and occasionally as AMC AP out of the midfield if needed.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.dca012b7e9a58838f4033376fc4eb2c9.png

In almost every match, regardless of position played, his conditioning is the lowest of all outfield players halfway through the second half (and by lowest, I mean like 75-78% which is very playable still). Only thing I can figure is that he runs himself to death because his work rate is insanely high. Or maybe because he's young - I feel like kids tire themselves out slightly faster but don't have any proof. Or the rest of my team is lazy. So I often end up subbing him out after about 75 minutes and he bounces back up to 100% for a midweek match every time. 

Dunno if "workrate" is confirmed, but he has pretty high teamwork, that maybe something as well. Look at CR7, not saying the lad doesn't work hard, but he picks his moments and he isn't exactly the biggest teamplayer in the world.

regardless of workrate i've rarely make it beyond the 75th minute point with my strikers. I only manage that when we completely dominate the opponent. That's also a reason why i don't use the CF role. Too involved for my liking. And no worries going bit off topic.  It's an interesting topic! :) 

8 hours ago, veerus said:

In almost every match, regardless of position played, his conditioning is the lowest of all outfield players halfway through the second half (and by lowest, I mean like 75-78% which is very playable still). Only thing I can figure is that he runs himself to death because his work rate is insanely high.

Very good point.

Isn't Workrate included in PC's FM? I think was and I think it should be in FMM too. It's a very significant attribute and one that's quite obvious in general and shouldn't be hidden. Just imagine a BBM with low workrate lol

Another thing I noticed is that my players almost don't tire when they have very good performances ( ratings 8+ ) but when their performances are average to below par it drops much faster. It touches on the point you made that stamina alone doesn't affect players' conditioning.

My feeling is that youngsters tire out more easily, even if they have high stamina.

I also think it's tied to freshness. I've noticed that at the beginning of the season players last a lot longer in the game, but after they've played 4 or 5 games they start burning through it quicker. After the mid season break in Holland (one thing I did like about it!) they came back fresh and lasted longer. 

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Isn't Workrate included in PC's FM? I think was and I think it should be in FMM too. It's a very significant attribute and one that's quite obvious in general and shouldn't be hidden. Just imagine a BBM with low workrate lol

I think it is. Pretty sure it was one of the hidden attributes in previous versions anyway, along with things like penalties, big games, adaptability, etc. But probably should make some of those things public, because they are things you can tell about players in real life. I guess some of them are exposed in the coach report, maybe workrate should be the same.

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Another thing I noticed is that my players almost don't tire when they have very good performances ( ratings 8+ ) but when their performances are average to below par it drops much faster. It touches on the point you made that stamina alone doesn't affect players' conditioning.

I wonder if that's related to time chasing etc. Probably realistic. If you're in control of the game and have loads of possession you probably don't work as hard as when you're chasing the opposition. 

6 hours ago, scratch99 said:

I wonder if that's related to time chasing etc. Probably realistic. If you're in control of the game and have loads of possession you probably don't work as hard as when you're chasing the opposition. 

That was my assumption as well because its not uncommon to end at around 80% after a 8 rating game whereas it's closer to 70% in games where you're even/behind. 

Isak’s road to glory a 2KC challenge season 5 update

Welcome back for update nr 5. Isak hit a 100 goals last season already let's see how he does this season.

Ps: i've been knocked over by the flu so this will be a very short update. Expect more about the midfield next update :)

The main event

PriZe 2KC Isak S5.jpg
Wow last season wasn't a fluke, 100 goals again! And small improvement as well!! :)

Proof

Spoiler

roPpq8H.jpg

bdP4Nee.jpg

Concluding
As said guys, a very short update, but got loads to post untill FMM18 and that is quicker then i expected! 
Stay tuned for  season 6 update. Hope you all enjoyed it and as always a big thanks to @FuddledFox for creating the graphics! Don’t forget to drop a comment, a question or suggestion for a update theme!

Cheers PriZe

6 hours ago, macmole said:

Can you get the Sweden job ? I have never seen it being available

I hope so :( but so far no luck

4 hours ago, salohcin said:

At this rate, you don't even need the international job!! This guy looks unstoppable man!

Haha thanks let's hope you are right!

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Another ok season, but I expect him to be hitting 150 a season before long ?

Sorry mate i'm not in the magic business :laugh: