Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Isak’s 2000 goals challenge by PriZe [Completed]

PriZe

Isak’s road to glory a 2KC challenge season 6 update

Welcome back for update nr 6 Isak has been performing like he is the lovechild of CR7 and LM10 :O Goals goals goals, but  let's see how he does this season.

The main event

PriZe 2KC Isak S6.png
Well what can i say, 88 goals for a 22 year old isn't bad, but it's a big drop compaired to the last two seasons. Isak got injured and after he recoverd he never really got his flow back :( time will tell if this will be a crucial season...

Proof

Spoiler

BOqAtL9.jpg

5xhQVX9.jpg

Rockin in the midfield

So as promised i would get back to you on the midfields. Now i can show traits i look for, but the i rememberd we already have a great article on that subject, so for the traits have a look at: 

So whats to talk about then? Well what type of players do i look for :)

Wingers
this is easy, you want them to be fast, good dribbeling, decent shooting, but most important, great crossing stats. What i also like to do is play the wingers in a position on the pitch so that their preffered foot is on the outside. For example i would play Neymar on the right instead of on the left. Why? because i want him to use his strongest leg to pump in those crosses and not make goals

Advanced playmaker, DLP and B2B
To be honest, for the Advanced playmaker, the DLP, and Box-to-BoX i pick the same players. I want playmakers that are strong and can tackle. Imho i think this makes your team more solid. I make exceptions for the apm in the apm role if he is amazing in attacking sens, but 9 out of 10 time i stick to the above.

So who are we talking about then? The kovacic, Kroos and Pogba's of the world are the lads i would use. For APM's on the wing i would go for a Bernardo silva type player. 

Talking about APM on the wings, our recently returned Vibe legend @MerlionMaple96 created a must read piece on apm's on the wings. 

Playmakers on the wing

Concluding
Thats if for season 6 guys. Shame on the goals part, but hey, half way for the 1kc already :)  Hope you all enjoyed it and as always a big thanks to @FuddledFox for creating the graphics! Don’t forget to drop a comment, a question or suggestion for a update theme!

Cheers PriZe

In past versions of FMM I have noticed that players tend to drop off with goal returns after 4-5 seasons at the same club. I don't know if it's still the same now but I sure hope not! If not a move usually get them back to their best again :P

Once again I'm reading your in depth insight and nodding along with every word, it's like i wrote it myself haha. 

As for the "poor" season mate you need to give your head a wobble! 88 is still solid, sure it's not in the triple figures but at least there is an obvious reason for the slight decline. If this happened with no injury I'd be worried but I'm sure he'll be back to his best next season! 

14 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

He had done so much so young I guess a tricky season was almost inevitable especially with an injury as well.

Another interesting update(y)

Thanks mate! I can't complain injury wise, first "serious" knock in all those seasons :)

14 hours ago, MerlionMaple96 said:

In past versions of FMM I have noticed that players tend to drop off with goal returns after 4-5 seasons at the same club. I don't know if it's still the same now but I sure hope not! If not a move usually get them back to their best again :P

Oh ssssssst i don't want to move :O i would need to rebuild the whole squad

3 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Great year PriZe, really enjoy when you talk about how you find your players and things too.

Thanks mate!

24 minutes ago, Taff said:

1/4 way through and he’s only 22 still looking good despite the drop in goals

kiu dude

Thanks! No meme or gif? :(

23 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Once again I'm reading your in depth insight and nodding along with every word, it's like i wrote it myself haha. 

As for the "poor" season mate you need to give your head a wobble! 88 is still solid, sure it's not in the triple figures but at least there is an obvious reason for the slight decline. If this happened with no injury I'd be worried but I'm sure he'll be back to his best next season! 

Learned from the best ;) thanks for the vote of confidence. The no ITN is just making me worried as sh*t. :(

I was kinda wondering that myself since your tactics post doesn't show him as the PA.  Of course it's basically a required setting for these things..

Do you watch key highlights?  Does he score a lot with his head or is it the conventional 25-yard blasters in the highlights?  What are his aerial stats nowadays?

Well, that's still a great season mate! Great stuff.

Interesting you go for Strength and Tackling. I largely disregard that and prioritise for Passing, Creativity and Decisions (though I'll take the other stuff if I can get it too). Basically I don't care if we're flakey defensively, as long as the players can thread through an amazing assist every time we get the ball! ?

Your approach is obviously working better for you than mine is for me, so maybe I need to experiment a bit. ?

Another amazing season! Isak is surely a beast

For my Midfielder choice, I mainly use these:

• Winger - AP - BBM - AP - Winger
  • AP - CM - CM - AP
  • Winger - CM - AP - CM - Winger
  • Winger - BWM/DLP - AP - CM - Winger

For Wingers, of course, Crossing is the most important attributes. Besides that, I choose winger that got green Dribbling, Pace, Strength, and Stamina.

I tend to use AP a lot, simply greens in Passing, Dribbling, and Physicals will do.

7 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Interesting you go for Strength and Tackling. I largely disregard that and prioritise for Passing, Creativity and Decisions (though I'll take the other stuff if I can get it too). Basically I don't care if we're flakey defensively, as long as the players can thread through an amazing assist every time we get the ball!

Personally I like tackling on my DLP/BBM but not on AP.

Update following shortly guys! It's going to be multiple season update to catch up with FMM18 knockin on the doors.

i'm running a bit out of inspiration what to talk about so if you have any topic then i am open for suggestiona :) 

18 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

How's about how you pick youth players, or how you find is best to develop/train players to fit your system?

Great idea! Will do that :) 

first up, a quick update which will bring this career to the most important part, after that a nice update about the youngsters :) 

Isak’s road to glory a 2KC challenge seasons 7-11 update

Welcome back for another update on Isak his RTG! As FMM 18 is almost upon us i thought it was wise to fast forward to the most critical part of this career! So fast forwarding this update covers season 6 up to the 11th season! So how did Isak the cheatcode perform?

The main event

Spoiler

Season 7

Spoiler

PriZe 2KC Isak S7.png

Season 8

Spoiler

PriZe 2KC Isak S8.png

Season 9

Spoiler

PriZe 2KC Isak S9.png

Season 10

Spoiler

PriZe 2KC Isak S10.png

Season 11

Spoiler

PriZe 2KC Isak S11.png

Holy F did Isak recover from his 88 season or what? Consistently hitting a 100 goals plus, you can see why i call him a cheatcode :O He is by far the best striker i have used on FMM performance wise :D and hitting 120 goals is almost a full season of 2 goals per game. I'm just baffeld!!! And in 11 season we close the first important milestone, we hit the 1KC :D

Proof

Spoiler

Season 7

Spoiler

RVZgpB5.jpg

SddV5fH.jpg

Season 8

Spoiler

cZRjRSg.jpg

SYDM3tW.jpg

Season 9

Spoiler

LKO0SSg.jpg

wa91g8P.jpg

Season 10

Spoiler

DkVmZIn.jpg

aaKc6RO.jpg

Season 11

Spoiler

opiH1bz.jpg

me1dwHG.jpg

Concluding
So thats it for this multiple seasons update! Really happy with his progress so far! But now comes the intense part, will he make it to the 2kc or will he slowly decline and stumble before the finish line? :O expect drama and suspense people! 

Hope you all enjoyed it and as always a big thanks to @FuddledFox for creating the graphics! Don’t forget to drop a comment, a question or suggestion for a update theme!

Cheers PriZe

1075 goals and still only 27, bloody hell we have the next Zlat here no doubt, well done mate reaching the 1K mark in style, now get some Lucozade in him and get those last 925 goals, piece of cake

On 17-10-2017 at 11:24, FuddledFox said:

Have to admit I do have to double check the numbers when I do the graphics as they are so good! Hopefully I will get the chance to type in the magic 2000 soon?

Thanks mate, hope i can send you that screenshot :)

On 17-10-2017 at 12:00, Ashez said:

Talk about progress! Sensational stuff mate! 

Thanks mate! Isak made me fall in love with this game again<3

On 17-10-2017 at 12:48, salohcin said:

That's madness mate! Probably can push him for 150 goals a season soon

If i ever get that bloody ITN maybe, but clubgoals i don't see that happening

On 17-10-2017 at 15:11, Taff said:

1075 goals and still only 27, bloody hell we have the next Zlat here no doubt, well done mate reaching the 1K mark in style, now get some Lucozade in him and get those last 925 goals, piece of cake

Piece of cake :laugh: thanks bunny!