• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Harvey Barnes goes for 1K

samhardy

Update - Season 5

Legia

yFJlPtrl.jpg

Nothing new here. Yet another first knockout round exit; the problem is we keep finding ourselves in groups of death meaning we usually scrape through in 2nd place...

zhKTLSYl.jpg

Screenshots regarding club trophies and the squad are in the spoiler below :)

Spoiler

uLldRJGl.jpg

WeldBuAl.jpg

7JocNb6l.jpg

Squad - appearances

EfPmUBAl.jpg

Squad - assists

0Yxnq5Al.jpg

Menendez had to step up this season as we unfortunately lost Santos in January. Had no choice really as he was refusing to sign a new deal and would have lost him on a free otherwise.

QixP8E3l.jpg

What a job he did for us though...

Harvey Barnes

Sadly the injuries returned this season, only small ones but ones that take the piss especially when he's in good form. It could have been a massive season as well if he'd played the extra 5 or 6 games but still this remains his best season to date.

RpXDwyll.jpg

Games played - 247

Goals scored - 321

Goals remaining - 679

Chance of Southgate getting sacked - 0%

That's still a great season despite the niggling injuries. He's going to have a massive year next year, I can feel it! ? 

As for Southgate you just need to get those incriminating photos he has of the FA members. If you can get those, he loses his leverage over the board...

39 minutes ago, samhardy said:

@BatiGoal who do you want to fail more me or Harvey? :P

It's already turning into an epic 3-horse race between you, Harvey and Southgate. Unsurprisingly you're the bookies hot favorite to abandon the race first :P

Update - Season 6

Legia

rMexbmll.jpg

Do not scratch your eyes, we managed to get past the first knockout round in the Champions League :O Of course, the FMM gods then decided they were being way too generous and elected to dump us out in the next round. Pricks.

As always, the spoiler of joy below contains all the images you may (or not, it's a free world) want to open.

Spoiler

Z0etamal.jpg

Ake has a nightmare...

pwFc1Lsl.jpg

E5FVow8l.jpg

Squad - appearances

Thgd4fYl.jpg

Squad - assists

FRG9frKl.jpg

Harvey Barnes

Good news regarding appearances is that he managed to play the most games in the squad, the bad news is to follow.

5kew5a7l.jpg

Hardly any increase in attributes...

Dit2gUJl.jpg

...And a major drop off in goals. Is this just a blip, or the start of something more menacing for Harvey? And the bigger question is;

wheelsoff.jpg

Are the wheels coming off?

Games played -299

Goals scored - 387

Goals remaining - 613

Southgate update - Safe as houses

I don't know. Looks like the wheels are coming off. You should probably just pack it in...

Spoiler

It's what I'd do! :laugh:

Nah. he'll be fine. I'm sure you'd like better attributes than that, but looks like it's more than enough for Poland. I'm predicting he'll be close to 80 next year. 

On 03/10/2017 at 18:37, FuddledFox said:

Tough season for the boy Barnes but I'm sure its nothing the CC champ can't fix.

Tough season indeed. Hopefully things start to pick up or things could soon turn sour.

On 03/10/2017 at 19:06, MerlionMaple96 said:

I mean he's only 24 he's got soooo much time to crash and burn!

*ahem* I mean he's got so much time to improve :)

First bit probably more accurate!

17 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Good stuff! Ending FMM17 on a high surely ;)

Not quite sure how to take this comment :P

14 hours ago, scratch99 said:

I don't know. Looks like the wheels are coming off. You should probably just pack it in...

Reveal hidden contents

It's what I'd do! :laugh:

Nah. he'll be fine. I'm sure you'd like better attributes than that, but looks like it's more than enough for Poland. I'm predicting he'll be close to 80 next year. 

You've completed this so therefore are due a failure :P My 1KC career has been a catacomb of horror so this wheels coming off scenario is familiar territory :/

3 hours ago, PriZe said:

WOW what an epic season mate! Really killing it! Keep it up and i'm confident you will screw the 1KC:laugh:

:@

Update - Season 7

Legia

ejbFkQ2l.jpg

An odd season in which we came 3rd in an impossible CL group dumping us back into the Europa League. It wasn't such a waste of time this time however as we made it all the way to the final before undeservedly losing to Bilbao. The treble arrived again.

The CL group of death :O

dXQyz4Hl.jpg

And the other team related screenshots:

Spoiler

LVYNbnFl.jpg

rojMqsbl.jpg

u7rguLcl.jpg

Zv0ifd6l.jpg

Squad - appearances

2v5uMuyl.jpg

Squad - assists

YPVDqSxl.jpg

The service - Emiliano Menéndez

We lost a key midfielder in Spolli this season for £31M to Porto so it was even more important this god stepped up to provide assists. His record so far speaks for itself!

SsgyHfXl.jpg

Harvey Barnes

55 games played this season so surely he raced past the 80 mark in terms of goals scored?

EW3fvUgl.jpg

Looks like the slow and steady wins the race approach, or my more popular failing option is the favourite at this point :( No fireworks but 460 is not bad at this stage especially with no international management.

Games played - 354

Goals scored - 460

Goals remaining - 540

Southgate update - F*ck off

Very impressive season, Harvey is looking great, hope you can keep the numbers up. KIU

58 minutes ago, PriZe said:

At this rate a little bit over 7 seasons left before the 1kc, don't know his age but seems doable! Kiu :)

According to the update before Harvey is 25 so 7 is a good number

I firmly believe 1k is still well within your reach.

Can you not get the tabloids to dig up some dirt on Southgate. There must be something who knows maybe he doesn't recycle or was once caught doing 32mph in a 30 zone.

Not a baaaaad season. Hardly a good one though :P

Also this Southgate thing is a complete shitshow. I feel like managerial jobs in general are super hard to come by. They just don't get the sack as often.