Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Harvey Barnes goes for 1K

samhardy

1 hour ago, FuddledFox said:

Think your doing yourself down a bit there mate. A bunny dressed as a knight riding on a fire breathing dragon seems pretty original to me?

More trippy than original :P 

Another good solid season and steady progress towards 1K. Not sure why everyone is knocking you. Sometimes a slow and steady Sam is just what the world needs!

latest?cb=20060508090312

We can't all be Gandalf or Aragorn, now can we! :P

Actually, I'm following the 80% condition rule right now, as my striker gets tired out too much, but I'll let it go to 75% once he's older. As for goals, I'll leave him out there on the pitch even if he has the temerity to score 6 goals... I'll just pull him aside later and tell him not to be a show pony.

Update - Seasons 10, 11 + 12 (half-arsed)

S10

AWrdF7ul.jpg

Games played - 514

Goals scored - 652

S11

LIaqBwFl.jpg

Games played - 563

Goals scored - 722

S12

HznwaOOl.jpg

Stats

lSUyN5vl.jpg

Games played - 612

Goals scored - 786

Goals remaining - 214

Just over 50 goals for the next 4 seasons, walk in the park :P Still no international call ups and Southgate is still in a job despite this...

6arNpyDl.jpg

Next update should see this very close to being wrapped up tbh unless that 9 month injury strikes :O

Is the attempt half arsed or are you referring to the update? Hard to tell with such low figures for this wonder kid who won you the Challenge Cup :P 

On 25/10/2017 at 18:35, FuddledFox said:

Who the hell is Southgate screwing at the FA to still be in a job?

Mark Sampson's lawyer :P

On 25/10/2017 at 20:24, Ashez said:

Is the attempt half arsed or are you referring to the update? Hard to tell with such low figures for this wonder kid who won you the Challenge Cup :P 

You are watching a 1KC masterclass actually.

Nice progress and he's going to make it no worries! Doing great mate! 

As for Southgate... 

Nup no words...

He did get sack eventually for me, but it was after season 12 and looks like that's not happening in your save... ?

1 hour ago, scratch99 said:

Nice progress and he's going to make it no worries! Doing great mate! 

As for Southgate... 

Nup no words...

He did get sack eventually for me, but it was after season 12 and looks like that's not happening in your save... ?

Thanks mate! What I'm even more surprised about is that he hasn't even been called up to the England squad! Surely if someone scored almost 800 goals even in Poland he'd be in :P

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Thanks mate! What I'm even more surprised about is that he hasn't even been called up to the England squad! Surely if someone scored almost 800 goals even in Poland he'd be in :P

Yeah, pretty much a carbon copy of my Adam Armstrong 1KC earlier this year - dude won 4 World Player of Year awards and Southgate be like "Adam who?"... And that was at Celtic. Surely he knows who Celtic is? 

Update - Some seasons

2028/29

nFYoOUh.jpg

FINALLY the Champions League trophy arrives. It took till 2029 to come but victory was sweet when it came. We then won it 4 years on the bounce but after the first win I stopped caring about team results.

LhkTGbgl.jpg

Games played - 664

Goals scored - 850

2029/30

JloANczl.jpg

Is old age catching up?! Many critics will say this was a poor season but rumour has it manager Sam Hardy knew what he was doing.

Goals played - 717

Goals scored - 905

Screenshot_2017-09-26-11-30-21.thumb.png.20206a6c5fa21199e829e18e0958c029.png

Age - 32

Goals remaining - 95

But anyway this is boring, the main question is below.

Two men went to dinner together and both ordered iced tea. One man pounded down five of them in about a minute, and the other took his time drinking one. The man who drank one died, while the man who drank five survived. However, all of the drinks that were served turned out to contain poison.

Why did the man that drank more iced tea survive?

And back to the action... :)

Screenshot_2017-09-26-22-41-46.thumb.png.470453b56b0d7a61045e97d3ba5bcbfd.png

A big season as far as this career goes...

Screenshot_2017-09-27-13-42-43.thumb.png.d0971412c58af21ffe2298080528e624.png

Then another 25 by November the following season mean we're now starting the final lap.

Think that's a good place to leave it for now!

Goals scored - 999

Goals remaining - Calculator needed

Southgate update - Still in a job... And no call up for Harvey!

Aw man!!! One of the things I was really looking forward to in FMM18 was reminding you of your multiple 1KC failures in every post :( not sure I will purchase the game now..

Edited by BatiGoal
3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Aw man!!! One of the things I was really looking forward to in FMM18 was reminding you of your multiple 1KC failures in every post :( not sure I will purchase the game now..

Wow what a point that is! He's finally won a CC and likely to complete this so wtf are we going to tease him about now! Damn you Sam for ruining our fun :@. You best get sacked on your first career post of 2018!! 

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

Wow what a point that is! He's finally won a CC and likely to complete this so wtf are we going to tease him about now! Damn you Sam for ruining our fun :@. You best get sacked on your first career post of 2018!! 

Oh Sammy boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling.

Of course he'll crash and burn. This is simply the God of FMM allowing Sam this one glorious moment, so he wouldn't rage quit the game. Otherwise he wouldn't be here to mock next year.

The apocalypse is coming...

Screenshot_2017-09-27-13-44-24.thumb.png.071532f64f5e00427a2b10f0efdbc80d.png

Despite old age I made sure the legend that is Emilano Menendez was on the pitch and it was written in the stars that he'd get the assist for goal number 1000!

Screenshot_2017-09-27-13-45-57.thumb.png.b58c536edac8e306cefe1bd264db83d4.png

Menendez - 353 assists

Screenshot_2017-09-28-12-32-20.thumb.png.ebe1ac401fc671a7360fc0b28755f8d8.png

Harvey Barnes - Final attributes and stats

I only played on till the end of this season as I didn't want to get to the point where true old age struck and he was struggling to score at all :P

Screenshot_2017-09-28-12-31-57.thumb.png.46010e0c814f284f6a57eca5bb44bb55.png

Screenshot_2017-09-28-12-32-02.thumb.png.934e965877d2890d5e9713f6da2affb2.png

So I think I'm all done now @danovic78

Thanks to everyone who has followed and left a comment throughout this journey :) Maybe we'll see the infamous "defensive attacking" tactics as I like to call them make an appearance more often!

Final games played - 818

Final goals scored - 1021

Southgate update - Deceased, with a bit of luck!

How do those shoulders feel now? A massive weight you no longer need to carry with you :D huge congrats, mate.

It makes my FMM18 a little less fun but I'm happy for you :P

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

How do those shoulders feel now? A massive weight you no longer need to carry with you :D huge congrats, mate.

It makes my FMM18 a little less fun but I'm happy for you :P

Shoulders feel good, all dark clouds have disappeared. Might retire now tbh.

2 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Well done Sam great way to round off FMM17. I imagine you have quite enjoyed this years version?

Oh yes, FMM17 was mine that's for sure ;) Tbf I haven't even played it that much. High hopes for 18 though and another year of domination!

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Congrats... mediocre but an achievement for you :P

All about that finish line ;)