Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Resetting unlockables

mwf

Does anybody know how to reset the unlockables so a new game can be started without them as on or off, but instead be achieved naturally as if you were playing the game for the first time?

I've had a look in the preferences and don't see a way to do this. I'm guessing I may have to delete game data or possibly remove and install the app again to start from scratch?

You can just delete the unlockables file but I can't remember it's name and I don't want to say the wrong one. I know I've done it before anyway so hopefully someone can provide the files name. 

2 minutes ago, Taff said:

I've just looked at mine and it's blanked out, can't apply the changes to reset the achievements 

Well, I don't know that. I actually never reset the achievement. So, maybe deleting the game file is the best option(?)

Cheers guys. I saw the screen to reset achievements but aren't achievements and unlockables different things? I don't think they work in conjunction with each other.

I'll try deleting the game.cfg and see if that works.

9 minutes ago, mwf said:

Cheers guys. I saw the screen to reset achievements but aren't achievements and unlockables different things? I don't think they work in conjunction with each other.

I'll try deleting the game.cfg and see if that works.

That's the file I deleted :) 

out of interest...

As I play the game on three devices (Samsung S6, Lenovo Tab and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3) and have all unlockables on 1 device, would copying the game.cfg file to my other devices enable me to unlock on other devices

12 hours ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

out of interest...

As I play the game on three devices (Samsung S6, Lenovo Tab and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3) and have all unlockables on 1 device, would copying the game.cfg file to my other devices enable me to unlock on other devices

Yes it does

Game.cfg can't copy natural unlocks between devices. We eventually hope to find a solution to store these in the cloud but it's rather fiddly security wise.

12 hours ago, auronjashanica said:

Most of players ask how to get them faster and youre asking how to reset them ? LOL. We need more players like you.

Haha well you know, once you've got to the top the only option is to....do it all again!

Also I find the sugar daddy kills the game if it's on from the start of a game.

3 hours ago, Alari said:

Game.cfg can't copy natural unlocks between devices. We eventually hope to find a solution to store these in the cloud but it's rather fiddly security wise.

Any reason why the unlockables went "one unlock" only? Back in the day as long as say you had SD turned off you could re earn it on a fresh save but that doesn't happen anymore. That's the main reason I delete the file when needed as i at times base a save around earning SD or whatever unlockable etc. 

1 hour ago, mwf said:

Haha well you know, once you've got to the top the only option is to....do it all again!

Also I find the sugar daddy kills the game if it's on from the start of a game.

I do agree with that to an extent, when I start lower league saves I tend to use part of an SD boost to buy cheap players, develop them over a couple of seasons to sell on, at which point I keep the majority of that money back till I reach The Championship.

23 hours ago, Alari said:

How does it work Alari?

I managed to copy game.cfg onto my S6 from Tablet and it gave me what I already unlocked...

Is it linked to a specific save, so when I copy game.cfg and load the save I got the unlocks on, the game recognises that as the save I got the unlocks