Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Vibe Olympics V.2 Final Results

mcandrew003

Just need @auronjashanica and @chewkaiwen to send me their results and I can get the results out tomorrow.

Just as a heads up to everyone because we lost a week on this the next round will be the final. The 4 winners from this round will all be in 1 group playing for gold,silver or bronze. I have the final event sorted so I can post it once all the results are out.

Image result for klaxon gif

The Results are in

First of all a massive thank you to all 8 competitors for getting your results to me so quickly.

You all had the choice of three clubs Chelsea, Atletico Madrid and AC Milan.

Lets get straight on with it shall we.

Match 1 

This match saw @Taff (New Zealand) take on @auronjashanica (Canada).

@Taff choose Atletico and won 10 games (50pts), drew 2 (6pts) and had a GD of +25. His best player was Correa with an AvR of 8.18.

Total: 89.18

@auronjashanica also went with Atletico and matched Taff with 10 wins (50pts) and 2 draws (6pts). He had a GD of +20 and Greizman was his best player with AvR 7.91.

Total: 83.91

So the defending champion just scrapes through but he was run close by @auronjashanicawho can be proud of his performance.

Match 2

@chewkaiwen (Japan) vs @Kun Aguero (S. Korea).

@chewkaiwan went with Chelsea and gained 11wins (55pts) and 1 draw (3pts) his GD was +22 and Diego Costa had an AvR of 8.41.

Total: 88.41

@Kun Aguero went with Atletico and manged 5 wins (25pts) and 6 draws (18pts) with a GD of +9. Greizman was his best performer with an 8.00 AvR

Total: 60 pts

@chewkaiwan moves on to the final with a very strong score. @Kun Aguero did well to get to the semis after a shaky start in the first round but just couldn't convert those draws into wins in this round.

Match 3

@PriZe (Netherlands) vs @Real_Random (Australia)

@PriZe went with Atletico and had a perfect 12 wins (60pts) with a GD of +29. Greizman had his best AvR with an 8.83.

Total: 97.83

@Real_Random choose to manage Chelsea and had 11 wins (55pts) but 1 lose (0pts) with a GD of +22. Eden Hazard was his best performer with a 9.09 AvR.

Total: 86.09

So despite a very solid score from the Aussie he came up against a man in the form of his life. Can anyone stop @PriZe or has he simply peaked to early?

Match 4

@Mr.Manager (Germany) vs @AzmiG26 (Spain)

@Mr.Manager choose Atletico and got the maximum 12 wins (60pts) with a GD of +22. Greizman had the highest AvR with 8.75.

Total: 90.75 

@AzmiG26 choose the less popular Chelsea and had 11 wins (55pts) and 1 draw (3pts). His GD was +24 and Bathuayi had the highest AvR with 8.35.

Total: 90.35

What an incredible match with only 0.40 separating both competitors. In the end it was the performance of Greizman for @Mr.Manager that saw him into the final.

So their we have it, our line up for the final is complete. Massive congratulations to:

@PriZe 97.83 points

@Mr.Manager 90.75 points

@Taff 89.18 points

@chewkaiwen 88.41 points

for getting into the final.

Great efforts by everyone else especially @AzmiG26 who's score of 90.35 would have been enough to win 2 of the semi finals. I want to say a huge thank you to you all for submitting your results so we could get a fair Semi Final.

I will be back tonight to set the final task. Lets hear everyones predictions. The bookmakers have @PriZe as clear favourite at the moment after his huge score in this round. Everyone else was very close in this round so its hard to predict who will take home the medals.

Thank you for reading

Its time for the final showdown heh heh heh

Been enjoying every moment of this season so far and I wish the others all the best in the final round!

I really being enjoying and looking forward to see who takes the cup. Prize looking very dangerous what a performance he had. I hope he win the cup. :trophy:

For those who didn't go top 4 and knocked out :red: I am with you guys ;) . Feel sorry for them especially for Azmi. Well done.(y)

55 minutes ago, Zaivian ZR said:

I really being enjoying and looking forward to see who takes the cup. Prize looking very dangerous what a performance he had. I hope he win the cup. :trophy:

For those who didn't go top 4 and knocked out :red: I am with you guys ;) . Feel sorry for them especially for Azmi. Well done.(y)

Thanks mate! 

And yeah what a score to go out with:'( @AzmiG26 but look at it this way, you kicked last years winners @Taff his ass with that score :)

895D5BA7-12BA-49D2-A402-A7718266B4D9.gif.d4745b6dc5847146aaa7da49aabd010c.gif

PHEW!!!! actually had me sweating, you put up a hell of a fight @auronjashanica fair play dude you’ve come from nowhere and fought hard, but very pleased to have reached the final

Wow I am so gutted for @AzmiG26 to go out by .40 is horrible but @Mr.Manager just out scored you but there are is no shame in going out as @FuddledFox said you would have won 2 of the other QF’s

@PriZe looking very dangerous but so are @Mr.Manager and @chewkaiwen and this is going to be one hell of a final

Unlucky to @Real_Random it would have been a tough ask for anyone to take out the Panda, and @Kun Aguero good fight but it’s been tough all the way through 

a huge thanks to @FuddledFox for taking over so we could finish FMM17 in style

The Vibe Olympics V.2

The Final

Congratulations to all the competitors who have reached this stage of the competition. You have all done so well to get this far but only one person can take home the gold.

The competitors that are going for glory are:

@PriZe NetherlandsRelated image

@Mr.Manager Germany Image result for german flag

@Taff New ZealandImage result for new zealand flag

@chewkaiwen JapanImage result for japan flag

I have decided with the final to celebrate the greatest nation in the history of the Winter Olympics.

image.png.0078b2aaa9e1a05eca3f60392673e47e.png

If you don’t know your flags then the nation in question is Norway. In the history of the Winter Olympics Norwegian athletes have won 329 medals compared to the next most successful country the U.S.A who have won 282. It could be argued that they have the perfect climate for winter sports but so do parts of the U.S.A, Canada and Russia and Norway only has a population of 5.2 million so they are punching well above their weight.

image.png.0ca551d31bf98c03990c17db1e74672e.png

Their a happy bunch in Norway

Norway has also produced some very talented footballers, many whom have played in the Premier League include Tore Andre Flo, John Arne Riise and of course the baby faced assassin Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. I hope this challenge will celebrate both the footballers and the nation of Norway itself.

image.png.97bda5c25a779e87c4454e269b4e7852.png

Solskjaer’s finest moment

The Challenge

You have the choice of 3 young talented Norwegian midfielders.

Markus Henriksen - Hull City (Premier League)

image.png.5dcfd8c82127086f91e1ef7a2d6cb433.png

Ole Kristan Selnaes – St Étienne (Ligue 1)

image.png.7c88cc522287356488ae54dbf33f04d8.png

Mats Moller Daehli – Freiburg (Bundesliga) You need to load the German league as a second nation so he isn't out on loan. Thanks to @PriZe for pointing this out.

image.png.5faee6d8f736cf63ae94d9159589b062.png

Your task is to get them performing as well as they can for their clubs over 16 League games. You will score points based on the following:

·        Goals scored (1pt per goal)

·        Assists (1pt per assist)

·        AvR will be added to the score

Norway has one of the lowest crime rates and is one of the safest countries in the world to live. I expect your player to reflect this with their own on field behaviour.  You will be punished for each booking or sending off your player gets.

·        -1pt for each yellow card.

·        -5pts for each red card.

So you need to think about how you use these guys and your teams style of play if you don’t want to lose hard earned points with needless bookings or sending’s off.

In the unlikely event of tied scores I will decide the winner based on team performance in this order.

·        Team points

·        Goal difference

·        Goals for

·        Goals against.

Usual rules apply.

·        No editors

·        No reloading

·        No transfers

·        Play 16 League games

Please sent me the following screenshots

·        Player history

·        Transfer History

·        League table

The deadline for entries is:

Sunday 5th November at 5.00pm UK time

I haven’t had long to plan this but I hope you all like the challenge I have set you. Let me know your thoughts and how you are feeling going into the final and of course feel free to undermine each other’s confidence in the chat. Any questions just ask.

Good luck to everyone, I look forward to handing out the medals next week.

image.jpeg.f61afd5e2fdbcaee090afbfeb6c8f1e0.jpeg

Thank you for reading

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

Mats is on loan and i can't recall him :(

Start your game with a different league loaded and Germany as a 2nd league then he should be at Freiburg. Thats why I didn't realise he was on loan because I didn't have Germany as my 1st loaded league. Sorry about that I'm new;)

Just now, FuddledFox said:

@chewkaiwen @Mr.Manager @PriZe @Taff

I am making a graphic for the medal ceremony. I will use your profile pictures to represent you all. If you would like me to use a different picture then please send it with your results.

Cheers lads

I'd be happy to see Batman with Gold Medal around his neck (and I mean me before @PriZe changes his picture to the Dark Knight as well)

4 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

@chewkaiwen @Mr.Manager @PriZe @Taff

I am making a graphic for the medal ceremony. I will use your profile pictures to represent you all. If you would like me to use a different picture then please send it with your results.

Cheers lads

Cool idea mate! Am fine with the profile picture :) 

added 0 minutes later
4 hours ago, Taff said:

I'd be happy to see Batman with Gold Medal around his neck (and I mean me before @PriZe changes his picture to the Dark Knight as well)

It should be a bunny :'(

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Cool idea mate! Am fine with the profile picture :) 

added 0 minutes later

It should be a bunny :'(

I’ll use the bunny if I get anything other than Gold