Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Vibe Olympics V.2 Final Results

mcandrew003

That frustration when you do everything to keep your player fresh for league games and he still misses one because he cannot stop getting yellow cards :/ 

2 hours ago, chewkaiwen said:

That frustration when you do everything to keep your player fresh for league games and he still misses one because he cannot stop getting yellow cards :/ 

Or he does great in the euro league and hits jack sh*t in the league games:'(

24 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Or he does great in the euro league and hits jack sh*t in the league games:'(

Oh I never had that. I rested him and many other first teamers in the Euro League. Scared to risk injury. Funny enough that my reserves seem to do better than my first teamers at times. 

1 minute ago, chewkaiwen said:

Oh I never had that. I rested him and many other first teamers in the Euro League. Scared to risk injury. Funny enough that my reserves seem to do better than my first teamers at times. 

I did the same, put all my lower level players out to try and rest my starters and they smashed it winning every Euro Group game

7 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Glad you are all struggling :P

Don't believe everything you read :P

added 0 minutes later
9 minutes ago, chewkaiwen said:

Pulled him out after the first few games, jumped in the challenge without thinking:laugh:

And lets not forget my first team keeper getting injured for a month 1 game into the challenge...luckily in this game Villarreal has an abundance of keepers for some reason...

1 minute ago, chewkaiwen said:

And lets not forget my first team keeper getting injured for a month 1 game into the challenge...luckily in this game Villarreal has an abundance of keepers for some reason...

But the defenders SUCK

Just now, Taff said:

But the defenders SUCK

Ah that is true. But then again in this challenge you can still draw 4-4 but get away with a good rating for Dos Santos and its actually a good result! ???

40 minutes ago, Taff said:

I did the same, put all my lower level players out to try and rest my starters and they smashed it winning every Euro Group game

Funny that it seems so simple to win when you don't want it-In my other save my world class team that I've assembled at Rangers cannot even win FC Qarabag Agdam away! :/

My confidence's low right now. Another question, so if your player gets injured/suspended then the club's league apps is more than 16, isn't the goal(s) scored can be higher(making an advantage to you)

Just now, Taff said:

It's 16 league games, if your player is injured or suspended its still 16 games as far as I know

That means that the player only plays 15 games right?

3 minutes ago, AzmiG26 said:

That means that the player only plays 15 games right?

Thats the luck of the draw, the team plays 16 league games, then if your player missed out it's unfortunate but thats how it is

48 minutes ago, Taff said:

Thats the luck of the draw, the team plays 16 league games, then if your player missed out it's unfortunate but thats how it is

Unless he has a 10 rating in the game before and :laugh:

1 minute ago, salohcin said:

I actually hate this challenge so much urghhh can't get dos santos to do anything right! Will be lucky if i can even progress to the next round

Really? :O last game now, a goal or an assist per game(y)

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

Dammit!! Luckily, u r not in my group urghh. Can those in my group pls screw up plssss

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

what the hell, mine's got a decent rating but only 3 goals and 4 assists in 15 games.

7 minutes ago, Taff said:

I can explain my hate for certain people if you like #gotohellPriZe

Retweet #gotohellPriZe for a chance to get him disqualified!