• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Vibe Olympics V.2 Final Results

mcandrew003

5 hours ago, Taff said:

New Zealand are here to own the Olympics once again 

IMG_5537.JPG.e1dac919647117e1632e2512c213619d.JPG

I've got my memes ready to go, here's a preview of this year's competition IMG_3597.JPG.c50e91d16aed96fb31f0aca960f51c0d.JPG

What a dream team. Good luck to all competitors 

6 hours ago, Real_Random said:

I've got my memes ready to go, here's a preview of this year's competition IMG_3597.JPG.c50e91d16aed96fb31f0aca960f51c0d.JPG

What a dream team. Good luck to all competitors 

Ah my mighty steed ready to carry me into battle, and I see Sir RR coming to the Frey atop his nobble steed

IMG_5546.JPG.93c7a6633983d704e228d8c7059dbd4f.JPG

8 hours ago, auronjashanica said:

Can you tell me more what should i do because this one is my first vibe olympic.

Hi mate,

As more people sign up, we will release more informations. Please make sure to keep an eye out as we will likely Release something today, thanks,

10 hours ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

I'm going to have to sit out this time as I simply don't have the time at the moment. Looks like you have had an awesome response so I'm sure it will be a great tournament.

No worries pal, thanks for competing in the first one and hopefully we see you in VO.3!

1 minute ago, Lee3105 said:

Would love to give this a go, just read through the last olympics which looked a lot of fun. Are Jamaica still available? 

That's great! Yep, I believe they are. Welcome to the Olympics!

2 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

That's great! Yep, I believe they are. Welcome to the Olympics!

That's excellent, the last Olympics had everything by the look of it, excitement, disappointment, scandal!! Can't wait to be involved 

15 minutes ago, Lee3105 said:

That's excellent, the last Olympics had everything by the look of it, excitement, disappointment, scandal!! Can't wait to be involved 

It did indeed, was so much fun and this one will be better! 

On that note, the host is taking part everyone! I'm going to be representing Hungary. Hope you are all ready!

9 minutes ago, chewkaiwen said:

I'm waiting eagerly for the first challenge! :D

Great! I need to show you all the new structure first :laugh:

8 minutes ago, PainfulBiscuits said:

I'll take Romania

Romania isn't available mate, sorry. My fault, missed out 3 accidently from the last tournament. You can pick from....

France

Cuba

Italy

Russia

10 minutes ago, Tlund1991 said:

Croatia is fine ?

Great!

Vibe Olympics V.2 New Structure....

Ive been teasing you long enough....

IMG_9959.thumb.JPG.e431917bc95e09d7add331df114f864e.JPG

So, a brand new Vibe Olympics is upon us. One thing I noticed during the last instalment of this fast paced, difficult competition is that people started dropping out when they had no chance of major success. So, with that in mind, me and my co-host Robbrown172 developed a new structure where we moved away from a league structure, which we feel will mix things up after every round and give this competition yet another unique feel mixed in with the already exciting features. 

Group Stage Structure
This is where we've seen the most change, where we will start with a group structure. However, it's not as you know it. We will draw you, the competitors, into separate groups of 4, depending on how many sign up. After the first challenge, 1 person will be eliminated from each group. Then, the groups are redrawn with with one less person, so it will be a group of 3 where you will be facing different competitors to that of the previous round. We will then be left with 4 groups of 2, where it will split into the next round….

Quarter Final
A standard quarter final to determine the last 4 in the Olympic Games. 

Semi Final
Where the last 4 will compete to be the best. 

Bronze Medal Playoff
The two losers of the Semi’s will compete here to take a bronze medal in our olympics. 

Final
Where the winner will be crowned!

Group Scoring
In the first round, the group will be scored with the following restrictions….

Gold Medal
Silver Medal
Bronze Medal
No Medal

Then, when the group splits into 3, you will be seeded based on your medals. Do the medals mean anything this time round? Yep! Based on what you got in the first round, your second round score might be increased! 

Gold: +10 To Second Round Score
Silver: +5 To Second Round Score
Bronze: +2 To Second Round Score

Read the first one and have been waiting for the second one for eagerly...I haven't started fmm in two weeks but this would hopefully rekindle my interest.

Count me in as Italy if they are available.

6 minutes ago, Harish said:

Read the first one and have been waiting for the second one for eagerly...I haven't started fmm in two weeks but this would hopefully rekindle my interest.

Count me in as Italy if they are available.

Great to see you back mate! Glad to have you onboard, welcome to the Olympics.

1 hour ago, mcandrew003 said:

Vibe Olympics V.2 New Structure....

Ive been teasing you long enough....

IMG_9959.thumb.JPG.e431917bc95e09d7add331df114f864e.JPG

So, a brand new Vibe Olympics is upon us. One thing I noticed during the last instalment of this fast paced, difficult competition is that people started dropping out when they had no chance of major success. So, with that in mind, me and my co-host Robbrown172 developed a new structure where we moved away from a league structure, which we feel will mix things up after every round and give this competition yet another unique feel mixed in with the already exciting features. 

Group Stage Structure
This is where we've seen the most change, where we will start with a group structure. However, it's not as you know it. We will draw you, the competitors, into separate groups of 4, depending on how many sign up. After the first challenge, 1 person will be eliminated from each group. Then, the groups are redrawn with with one less person, so it will be a group of 3 where you will be facing different competitors to that of the previous round. We will then be left with 4 groups of 2, where it will split into the next round….

Quarter Final
A standard quarter final to determine the last 4 in the Olympic Games. 

Semi Final
Where the last 4 will compete to be the best. 

Bronze Medal Playoff
The two losers of the Semi’s will compete here to take a bronze medal in our olympics. 

Final
Where the winner will be crowned!

Group Scoring
In the first round, the group will be scored with the following restrictions….

Gold Medal
Silver Medal
Bronze Medal
No Medal

Then, when the group splits into 3, you will be seeded based on your medals. Do the medals mean anything this time round? Yep! Based on what you got in the first round, your second round score might be increased! 

Gold: +10 To Second Round Score
Silver: +5 To Second Round Score
Bronze: +2 To Second Round Score

Ok ok! First scandal of the olympics! Co-host @mcandrew003 ditches qualifying round so he at last can experience a group stage! 

44 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

What do we all think of the new structure?

I think it's great! But lets say we have 20 participants, won't we have 5 groups of 4 and 5 groups of 3 in the 1st and 2nd round respectively? Doesn't it mean we have 10 left for the quarter finals instead of 8? Im confused about this part HAHAHA or issit yall gonna choose the best 8 out of the 10?

16 minutes ago, salohcin said:

I think it's great! But lets say we have 20 participants, won't we have 5 groups of 4 and 5 groups of 3 in the 1st and 2nd round respectively? Doesn't it mean we have 10 left for the quarter finals instead of 8? Im confused about this part HAHAHA or issit yall gonna choose the best 8 out of the 10?

So we'll start with 20 and 5 groups of 4, then after that round we'll have 5 groups of 3. Then, after that, we'll have 10. The worse 2 scores out of the 10 will be eliminated.

added 0 minutes later

If the final 3 spaces are filled we can start today ;)