Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help My team is as accurate as Stormtroopers

Aridity

Hi community,

i would love to know if i can improve shooting skills of my team. Because this isnt normal:Screenshot_2017-09-26-16-16-57.thumb.png.218552ecde58d40bb15998f7292363a3.png

To me it looks like the game told itself: the game will end 1:0 for ACM no matter what. With damn Insigne, Mertens, Mbappé and Giovinco on the gunning spots it is almost imposible to end like this.  I dont know. Thanks for every suggestion. :)

Screenshot_2017-08-14-23-17-12.png

Screenshot_2017-09-24-01-54-47.png

Screenshot_2017-09-25-17-16-10.png

Firstly great post title.

Maybe share your tactics with us so we have more idea what is going on.

I had similar problem in my abandoned 1kc with Tammy Abraham which I think was caused by lots of creative players but a striker who didn't finish often enough. Maybe you need more finishers but hard to know without seeing tactics.

Maybe its due to your tactic being too attacking, so as long as the opponent gets a chance to counter attack, you will concede. Also, there is always an element of luck involved. Is this over a sustained period of time or just once every, say 10-15 games?

Would help to see the tactic but I'm guessing your using IF's (Who will shoot from distance) and a (PCR who tries first time shots)

But if we can look at the tactic then we can give you a better idea of whats happening

I assume that the 2 Arsenal pictures are the same save, so what's with that 1.5 year gap? What happened in between? The other screenshots are different teams in different saves. Any examples of it constantly happening? 3 games in a row perhaps?

If not, you are just picking and choosing few and far fetch examples to vent your anger, especially because having a low conversion rate can very much happen in a one-off game. I could probably confirmation bias my way into the same conclusion you came up with. In fact I could probably I could probably do the same for the exact opposite scenario, pick games where my team score like 11 goals in 15 shot from a span of 2 season and call my FMM tactics godlike. It doesn't mean much if you pick and choose games like that without showing it consistently happening.

I find these sorts of games to be quite rare on the eme. I'd put this down to poor finishers lacking in composure, whereas the ome actually felt like it made predetermined decisions about the result.