Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help want tips for writing my career

Guest Zaivian ZR

i am new here and i want to write my fmm18 career here . so i want some hint or tips from you all. thank you

Welcome to Vibe! Great to see a new face!

Personally, I like to put in little snippets of storyline to make it more readable and attractive. And the other parts will basically be talking about how my team is progressing with screenshots

But of course, the style you choose to adopt has to entice you so that you will be motivated to keep on writing. So it may be good to do abit of trial and error and see which style you like the most.

Hope to see your career soon!

I think as much detail as you can is best.

What you did and why you did it. That goes for everything so transfers, new coaches, tactics etc.

That doesn't mean that has to be every post you can pick a certain topic for each post to focus on as well as results etc.

Main thing is have fun playing the save and have fun writing about it. That way we will enjoy reading it.

17 hours ago, salohcin said:

Welcome to Vibe! Great to see a new face!

Personally, I like to put in little snippets of storyline to make it more readable and attractive. And the other parts will basically be talking about how my team is progressing with screenshots

But of course, the style you choose to adopt has to entice you so that you will be motivated to keep on writing. So it may be good to do abit of trial and error and see which style you like the most.

Hope to see your career soon!

thank you for welcome me and some good tips. sorry for my english

13 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

I think as much detail as you can is best.

What you did and why you did it. That goes for everything so transfers, new coaches, tactics etc.

That doesn't mean that has to be every post you can pick a certain topic for each post to focus on as well as results etc.

Main thing is have fun playing the save and have fun writing about it. That way we will enjoy reading it.

thank you really exicted for writing

59 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Your English is fine mate. The most important thing is a passion for the game.

yes i hope i will get it from you all superstars here.:P

Another tip I can offer is do your research on the club you're writing about,since you can tie in your in-game accomplishments to the real-life histories!