Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danovic78

Challenges The 1,000 Goal Challenge - FMM18

Recommended Posts

The 1000 Goal Challenge

The simple ones are the best! Have a player score 1,000 goals and more in one epic career.

The Rules

  • You can manage any club in any league.
  • Player can be real or regen.
  • No preferences/unlockables.
  • No uses of text changes, save editor or IGE at all.
  • No cheating - Restarting to avoid injuries counts as cheating!!
  • International goals count, but only the ones scored in game. So real life goals the player starts on don't count.
  • You have to earn international management, so you can not start with it.
  • A career can be posted but screenshots are needed as evidence.
  • If requested you must upload your save so we can check no cheating has taken place via the save editor, failure to do this will result in you being rejected from the leader board.
  • Own formations only
  • SI databases only
  • No Myclub or created players

A few years ago @Sunnyand @Ashez also wrote a handy guide on how to go about this challenge which can be found here: http://fmhvibe.co.uk...goal-challenge/

LEADERBOARD

@ADNANJANUZAJMOYES - 1,544 Goals Vinícius Júnior - Career

@Foxy- 1,209 Goals - Fiete Arp - Career

@smoggy90 - 1,159 Goals - Chuba Akpom  - Career

@Damilare - 1,151 Goals - Vinícius Júnior - Career

@smoggy90 - 1,086 Goals - Larsson 

@Rob2017 - 1,012 Goals - Alexander Isak - Career

@NucleusNT - 1,007 GoalsKristoffer Ajer - Career

@NucleusNT - 1,004 - Justin Kluivert -  Career

@NucleusNT - 1,000 Goals - Kylian Mbappé Career

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Is it okay to use the license change? and also is it okay to start in a lower league?

When you license change, is that just to rename the clubs/leagues/cups correctly?

As long as it doesn't effect the players directly that should be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

When you license change, is that just to rename the clubs/leagues/cups correctly?

As long as it doesn't effect the players directly that should be fine.

yea it doesnt affect the players..and is it okay to start in a lower league?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

yea it doesnt affect the players..and is it okay to start in a lower league?

You can start anywhere but it would be good to do a career thread in order to follow this progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've started a career at Go Ahead Eagles in Holland. It won't be official as I've heavily edited my team and players. I just wanted to see just how many goals is possible. I'm using Pietro Pellegri and he's doing ok so far.......

Screenshot_20171122-125105.png

Edited by eekim28
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2017 at 10:12, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

yea it doesnt affect the players..and is it okay to start in a lower league?

The license fix in the downloads section, apart from changing club/competition names, has 2 transfer changes. Evra and some other player. It's nothing major but I've removed those two lines from my file.

@Ashez, your thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Archie Graveluth said:

The license fix in the downloads section, apart from changing club/competition names, has 2 transfer changes. Evra and some other player. It's nothing major but I've removed those two lines from my file.

@Ashez, your thoughts?

Not a lot I can say really. My main reason for not allowing say Vibe transfer updates is because they'd often include errors or missing players being added without SI's involvement etc (one year one old player was changed to a godly kid due to a mistake but banning non official databases saves us from such things).

Historically transfer updates and licences were separate which in challenge terms I think is for the best. It's basically impossible to prove without "banning" licence fixes which seems too extreme as so many people enjoy them so yeah I'd please request people remove anything none licence related from the file. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daft question (probably), but can the 1kc challenge start, say, two seasons in to the game or does it have to begin in season 1?

One of my fave players is the Forlan regen and he won’t appear until season 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rob2017 said:

Daft question (probably), but can the 1kc challenge start, say, two seasons in to the game or does it have to begin in season 1?

One of my fave players is the Forlan regen and he won’t appear until season 2.

That's fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Daft question (probably), but can the 1kc challenge start, say, two seasons in to the game or does it have to begin in season 1?

One of my fave players is the Forlan regen and he won’t appear until season 2.

Regens don't count for the leaderboard, just to let you know if you want the regens on the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Ah ok. I just read the second bullet point and assumed it would be ok. Pellegri it is then!

Woops! I just read that second bullet as well. It's different this year! So go go go :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I’ve started one with Pellegri in the end. It’s my first 1kc challenge.My goodness, it is sooooo annoying when someone other than him scores. He’s doing alright so far, but I find I get grumpy if someone like Alli scores and we beat Madrid or something... which kinda ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two more questions:

Can this be OME?

And what about if it is in the save game file where I earnt the unlockables?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

Two more questions:

Can this be OME?

And what about if it is in the save game file where I earnt the unlockables?

Using the OME is fine, I always play it.

If you have sent the unlockables during the course of the 1k career then that's fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/11/2017 at 13:52, eekim28 said:

I've started a career at Go Ahead Eagles in Holland. It won't be official as I've heavily edited my team and players. I just wanted to see just how many goals is possible. I'm using Pietro Pellegri and he's doing ok so far.......

Screenshot_20171122-125105.png

How can you score 108 goals in one season please give me the tactic or the secret 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Clem2507 said:

How can you score 108 goals in one season please give me the tactic or the secret 

Using the black pearl. That was pre update though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add me on that leaderboard! :D Can you update the John Charles challenge goal Total also if you don’t mind mate. Many thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/10/2017 at 00:52, danovic78 said:

The 1000 Goal Challenge

The simple ones are the best! Have a player score 1,000 goals and more in one epic career.

The Rules

  • You can manage any club in any league.
  • Player can be real or regen.
  • No preferences/unlockables.
  • No uses of text changes, save editor or IGE at all.
  • No cheating - Restarting to avoid injuries counts as cheating!!
  • International goals count, but only the ones scored in game. So real life goals the player starts on don't count.
  • You have to earn international management, so you can not start with it.
  • A career can be posted but screenshots are needed as evidence.
  • If requested you must upload your save so we can check no cheating has taken place via the save editor, failure to do this will result in you being rejected from the leader board.
  • Own formations only
  • SI databases only
  • No Myclub or created players

A few years ago @Sunnyand @Ashez also wrote a handy guide on how to go about this challenge which can be found here: http://fmhvibe.co.uk...goal-challenge/

LEADERBOARD

@ADNANJANUZAJMOYES - 1,544 Goals Vinícius Júnior 1dfecdb80c1c913150da3f913309c614.png Career

@smoggy90 - 1,159 Goals - Chuba Akpom - 8150f41f1755efe433d7cd8de0a0d6f7.png - Career

@NucleusNT - 1,007 GoalsKristoffer Ajer - 9df7263369deaa63d01f7c268cf45cbe.pngCareer

@NucleusNT - 1,004 - Justin Kluivertce1a19dbb3b00a22810cd23bcf61305c.png  Career

@NucleusNT - 1,000 Goals - Kylian Mbappé 40a7e58ccea351f490908d22554f45c0.pngCareer

 

mbappe real madrid 1000+ goals.dat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How come only 7 people on leaderboard? I simply don't believe only 7 people posted 1KC this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BenDTner said:

Maybe a stupid question but you can move to a different club and bring the player with you?

Yep you can do that but remember only goals scored under your management count towards the challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Foxy said:

Yep you can do that but remember only goals scored under your management count towards the challenge.

Ok just realized my striker has a big club release clause so kinda need to move to a big club before he gets snapped up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×