Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The 1,000 Goal Challenge - FMM18

6 minutes ago, BenDTner said:

Ok just realized my striker has a big club release clause so kinda need to move to a big club before he gets snapped up

He won't sign a new contract with that clause removed then?

Just now, Foxy said:

He won't sign a new contract with that clause removed then?

Hmm let my try, he is due a decent upgrade on his salary anyway hopefully he agrees because no big clubs need a manager at the moment

Very proud to have completed the 1k with Arp. Annoyingly the game cut the stats from his first few seasons and he retired so quickly before I could persuade him to stay, so the only screenshot I have is when he passed 1k. He scored 46 in his final season as a 36 year old and won player of the year. Final total was 1072 goals from 1068 games.

A lot of time and effort went into this! Didn’t think I’d make it, but then I changed Training when he was 24 and suddenly he started scoring lots. 

8AB2376E-2954-4D01-ADD9-EEA52CB629BE.png

1 hour ago, drunojc14 said:

Very proud to have completed the 1k with Arp. Annoyingly the game cut the stats from his first few seasons and he retired so quickly before I could persuade him to stay, so the only screenshot I have is when he passed 1k. He scored 46 in his final season as a 36 year old and won player of the year. Final total was 1072 goals from 1068 games.

A lot of time and effort went into this! Didn’t think I’d make it, but then I changed Training when he was 24 and suddenly he started scoring lots. 

Arp 😍😍😍😍

1 hour ago, drunojc14 said:

Well done!

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Im not entirely sure if that was a sarcastic 'well done'! 😂

No sarcasm from me, I've only completed it once myself. I was trying to offer my congrats after @Foxy's ridiculous post above mine :P

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

No sarcasm from me, I've only completed it once myself. I was trying to offer my congrats after @Foxy's ridiculous post above mine :P

Will we some more from you in 19 Sam?

6 hours ago, Scratch said:

@danovic78 Just finished and I tied with Nuke with 1,555 goals for Pinamonti. Can you please add me to the leaderboard? Thanks!

I’d like to remain top on the alphabetical order rule that I have just created 😛

2 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I’d like to remain top on the alphabetical order rule that I have just created 😛

That's cool with me. Some of us aren't that petty! :P 

Actually I assumed it would be alphabetical on either our user names or the players' names and either way you're first... So...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

@danovic78 can you post my score please for my Moise Kean 1K challenge, I know we are on FMM 19 now but I would like to see my name up there, regardless of where please

All done, Sir! 👍