Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The 200 International Goal Challenge - FMM18

The 200 International Goal Challenge

Credit to @anfieldsquirrelfor setting the challenge up first.

Basically this is the international version of the 1,000 goal challenge. Start with a young player preferably. Try and get 200 goals with any player for their country.

RULES

• Player can be real or regen (preferably real but regen is okay)
  • Not allowed to use previous international goals. So if a player starts with 50 goals then he has to finish with 250 it has to be 200 under your management.
  • You have to manage the country the player plays with, eg; you can't be at a club and then take the credit if he gets 200.
  • You can enter the leaderboard as many times as you want.
  • Usual rules, no editor, own formation,

LEADERBOARD

@Scratch - 252 Goals - Andrea Pinamonti - Career

@URz - 243 Goals - Pietro Pellegri - Career

@Kanegan- 208 Goals - Victor Osimhen - Career

Edited by danovic78
18 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Can you start with a country from the beginning or do you have to "earn" the INT job?

Yes, you can start with a country if you have unlocked/bought it but only goals under your management count. So if you choose a player who has scored INT goals already then they do not count.

6 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Yes, you can start with a country if you have unlocked/bought it but only goals under your management count. So if you choose a player who has scored INT goals already then they do not count.

Okay thanks mate

@danovic78 Just finished this - Can you please add me to the leaderboard? Thanks!

Pinamonti scored 252 ITN goals under my management. The 255 max goal bug screwed things up, but the calculations are throughout the thread. If you need me to point you to any more info, just let me know.

On 01/11/2018 at 01:15, Scratch said:

@danovic78 Just finished this - Can you please add me to the leaderboard? Thanks!

Pinamonti scored 252 ITN goals under my management. The 255 max goal bug screwed things up, but the calculations are throughout the thread. If you need me to point you to any more info, just let me know.

All done now!