Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Your Mr Dependable

Do you have a player you know you can look to, to help you get something out of a game, who you know will perform for you when called upon.

For me, that man is none other than David Ferguson, plays for Darlington at Left Back.

I never originally bought him from Darlington, I nabbed him from Chesterfield for 100k.

Here is his stats at the start of the gameScreenshot_20171004-120629.thumb.png.61497bbc4c3a7aa2ec413164467d7e64.png

He is in his 6th season with me now and he has been Club Captain for most of that time

Screenshot_20171004-120508.thumb.png.9898d2b0e203ddf41adf5fe0e9b76da2.png

Although his CA/PA is 2*, my coaches still rate him as a Useful Player and he has never moaned about my use of Intensive Training.Screenshot_20171004-121209.thumb.png.0032bd0017bee5d0ff16e5cfec8bb691.png

He has maintained a 6.9 avg during his time with meScreenshot_20171004-121221.thumb.png.94d0148c00d04601bd8797c51d604c92.png

Although he starts as wing back, he reverted to full back in my save, I have also played him as a wide midfielder and also at Centre-Half. Ferguson, along with Stephen Thompson is the only players I had on the rise to the top, Thommo being one of the first signings, and Thommo retired while at Met. Police

For anyone starting a save in the 5th/6th Tier of English Football, I would recommend David Ferguson and Stephen Thompson to anyone, Ferguson as Captain material amd Thompson can score goals with the right tactic.

So there you go, any specific players you go for because you know you can depend on them.

Your thoughts lads

Craziness really, but not bad attributes to be fair. 

In lower leagues I adore Ruben Reid, but if I had to pick from all my games it would have to be Grimaldo.

14 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Craziness really, but not bad attributes to be fair. 

In lower leagues I adore Ruben Reid, but if I had to pick from all my games it would have to be Grimaldo.

In every game I played, Ferguson takes to my regime like a duck to water, never moans, even the season he only played 20 games, he never asked to be played or requested a transfer, he patiently waited.

As I said at lower levels Stephen Thompson is a good asset, as is Mark Beck amd Harvey Saunders