Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Hannibal's March on Rome Challenge - FMM18

Hannibal's March on Rome Challenge

Bringing back this classic challenge set by @billy2shots

k1OvlBH.jpg

In 219 B.C., Hannibal of Carthage led an attack on Saguntum, an independent city allied with Rome, which sparked the outbreak of the Second Punic War. He then marched his massive army across the Pyrenees and Alps into central Italy in what would be remembered as one of the most famous campaigns in history.

In this challenge you will begin your campaign in the modern city of Barcelona. Your route will take you into southern France where your next stop will be Marseille.

From here you will travel north just like Hannibal. Unlike him you won't have any elephants to worry about. Once you have scaled the Alps your next designation is Turin.

Gather your forces for the final leg of your quest which will see you march to Rome and Glory!

h4ZS4PF.jpg

The important part.

• Load Spain, France and Italy.

• Begin at Barcelona or Espanyol. Win a minimum of 2 trophies before moving on.

• Move to Marseille (You can also choose from Montpellier or Nice to make this work)

Now Hannibal conquered tribes on route to Rome and added soldiers to his army.
    You must do the same. Buy a player at your new club who will travel with you for the rest of the journey. Win a minimum of 2 trophies before moving on.

• Descend from the Alps, take over Juventus or Torino. Buy the player from your previous club and buy an additional player to add to your army. Win a minimum of 2 trophies here before the final leg of Your Journey.

• Arrive in Rome. Take over Lazio or Roma. Bring your 2 chosen players to the club and lay siege to Italy by winning everything Italy has to offer. The league, the Italian Cup and the Super Cup.

Congratulations, you have followed in the footsteps of one of histories greatest Commanders.

LEADERBOARD

I just have a question

When I finish my quest in Barcelona what do I do if none of the Turin teams need a manager?

2 minutes ago, FBBB24 said:

I just have a question

When I finish my quest in Barcelona what do I do if none of the Turin teams need a manager?

Need to go to Marseille,Montpelier or Nice before you go to Turin if I’ve read it correctly mate

48 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Need to go to Marseille,Montpelier or Nice before you go to Turin if I’ve read it correctly mate

oh yeah sorry but what if none of those three have a free manager spot?

14 minutes ago, FBBB24 said:

oh yeah sorry but what if none of those three have a free manager spot?

Usually with these challenges you just have to stick around until the job does become available, so just keep winning trophies at Barca and I’m sure an opening will become available soon enough. Good luck

11 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Usually with these challenges you just have to stick around until the job does become available, so just keep winning trophies at Barca and I’m sure an opening will become available soon enough. Good luck

thx i appreciate the help