FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scratch99

Career Scratch Tries: Facundo Colidio 1KC [Season 24] - FINISHED

Ah man, I read the final update this morning but didn't know what to say! I can't believe after such an epic journey you came so close... So unlucky to have it whipped away from you like that.

That said, good to see you that you're putting a positive spin on it - you're finally free!

Enjoy FMM18. You can probably manage one play through before FMM19 comes out...! 

On 17/04/2018 at 05:29, Mr.Manager said:

Ah man, I read the final update this morning but didn't know what to say! I can't believe after such an epic journey you came so close... So unlucky to have it whipped away from you like that.

That said, good to see you that you're putting a positive spin on it - you're finally free!

Enjoy FMM18. You can probably manage one play through before FMM19 comes out...! 

Thanks mate! It's one of those things that FMM does from time to time. I've had my share of scraping across the line, I guess I need to cop a few cases of falling short! :D

Yeah, I'm sure to get over and start an FMM18 career soon, got that itchy feeling, but right now I'm really enjoying the freedom and I'm playing Motorsport Manager 2 (which I bought 3 or 4 months ago and never played because of this career!).