Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Moussa Dembélé 1kc

Hi, this is my first post here so please have patience with me. :)

I thought it would be fun to try the 1kc challenge. First I tried for a few seasons in England with a regen, but never got enough goals to pull it off. Then, I decided to give it a go in scotland with Celtic and Dembele. It was a close call, but we did it!

I played around for a few seasons with different formations before settling on a 4-3-2-1 variant with Dembele as an Advanced forward (poacher for his last couple of seasons). 

He never had any monster seasons (71 goals was his best), but were seldom injured and were pretty consistent.

I didnt get to take over the national team until at the very end of his career. My one season in charge of France ended with the World Cup gold and Dembele scoring his 1000th goal during the tournament! 

In the end he ended up with 999 goals (!!!) for Celtic before breaking his leg in his last season, so thank god for international goals being counted in this challenge! ?

With the international goals his final tally was 1040 goals. I'm just relieved he didn't retire earlier. :)

I have screen shots from all his seasons, but I guess the ones beliw are the most interesting ones? Hope this will be enough to get me on the leaderboard.

IMG_0248.PNG

IMG_0247.PNG

IMG_0249.PNG

IMG_0257.PNG

IMG_0250.PNG

IMG_0251.PNG

IMG_0252.PNG

IMG_0253.PNG

IMG_0254.PNG

IMG_0256.PNG

Well done! That's a great achievement - it aint easy playing all the way through to 1K!! Super job. :celebrate:

Lucky the 9 month injury came at the end and not the beginning, LOL! That's nasty,,