Screenshot_2017_10_06_11_58_05.png

Stats After IT

Screenshot_2017_10_06_12_00_50.png

Comparison

Here is Neymar for Comparison:

Screenshot_2017_10_06_12_11_01.png

More or less about the same!

Comments

I'm not too sure what lists were released for FMM17 wunderkids but Guedes should certainly be on them. 3 seasons into a save and Guedes will develop into one of the best widemen in world football. I'm not too sure how much PSG will part with him for but I'm sure it would be less than his eventual valuation of 99 Million Pounds.

22 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Ain't you meant to be at work :P

Great for the site that iScout has returned. Guedes always ends up at Bayern in my saves

I am at work :P

Yes I was very surprised how no one had posted any iScouts :O I love them!!

13 minutes ago, PriZe said:

iScouts back :O Awesome!

guedes is a beast of a winger :) 

He's so versatile he can play any of the wide roles!

2 hours ago, MerlionMaple96 said:

Yes I was very surprised how no one had posted any iScouts :O I love them!!

iscout was only brought back couple weeks ago after some discussion with staff and some leading Vibers. Thanks to @Putzyfor adding it back to the forum.

Haven't had chance to use Guedes this year but he looks a real beast and has scored a few against me.

26 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

iscout was only brought back couple weeks ago after some discussion with staff and some leading Vibers. Thanks to @Putzyfor adding it back to the forum.

Haven't had chance to use Guedes this year but he looks a real beast and has scored a few against me.

Why was it removed anyways in the first place? It was definitely one of the most useful things on the site imo.

11 minutes ago, MerlionMaple96 said:

Why was it removed anyways in the first place? It was definitely one of the most useful things on the site imo.

Don't know why it was removed but it's good it's back. Expect it will get plenty of use once fmm18 drops.

59 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Don't know why it was removed but it's good it's back. Expect it will get plenty of use once fmm18 drops.

The reasoning it was removed was the views weren't good enough due to people just posting loads of screenshots and one line about a player, therefore it was popular content to post but not to read. Plus the search system led it to be really not very useful as it was just a list of players and names mean nothing if you're looking for a player. Plus with the idea of changing to a tagging system we thought it would lead to high volumes of what would be lesser viewed content (replaced with a recommendation thread that indexed by position - this flopped) and would lead the content people spend more time on and the users enjoy more (with their views) be harder to find and therefore make the site a nightmare to navigate and turn off a lot of potential members.

We also looked for several years to implement a database directly on the site similar to FUTHead and SoFifa where users could filter better and then comment their opinions like an iScout with other features too like public and private shortlists - making lists easier to produce. However this proved to be tricky to implement with consistency and therefore never happened unfortunately.

Fingers crossed we will get more detailed scout reports second time around than when it was first on the site.

27 minutes ago, Dec said:

The reasoning it was removed was the views weren't good enough due to people just posting loads of screenshots and one line about a player, therefore it was popular content to post but not to read. Plus the search system led it to be really not very useful as it was just a list of players and names mean nothing if you're looking for a player. Plus with the idea of changing to a tagging system we thought it would lead to high volumes of what would be lesser viewed content (replaced with a recommendation thread that indexed by position - this flopped) and would lead the content people spend more time on and the users enjoy more (with their views) be harder to find and therefore make the site a nightmare to navigate and turn off a lot of potential members.

We also looked for several years to implement a database directly on the site similar to FUTHead and SoFifa where users could filter better and then comment their opinions like an iScout with other features too like public and private shortlists - making lists easier to produce. However this proved to be tricky to implement with consistency and therefore never happened unfortunately.

4 hours ago, sbstransit said:

@Dec understood what you meant by that. hopefully people will post in more details with players

@MerlionMaple96 Whats "after IT" - you mean if he realise his full potential?

After IT means after an Intensive Training for a few seasons

Definitely a player I started off using this edition, especially so when he was at Benfica before the transfer update.  He is right footed as well, as such he can play both in the right winger and left inside forward, which was a great fit for my system.

His versatility in being able to play on the both wings means that almost no thought is needed when attempting to buy him, because while he may not be immediately the first team option for larger clubs, he'll be a great option on the bench. Personally he ended up as a right winger for my save because Julian Brandt usually took the left inside forward position. He provided a lot of assists for me as a winger, but his stats (as well as my occasional usage of him as an inside forward) suggest that he can score lots of goals if that's what you require of him.

17 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Fingers crossed we will get more detailed scout reports second time around than when it was first on the site.

It was more than just quality but also discoverability too. It was never going to go away permanently but if you're looking for players and click on iScout what do you get? A name that means nothing. If I need a BWM for Bournemouth you aren't going to get that from the set up. Anyway if you want to know more feel free to PM me as I don't want to spam this thread.

This category has been brought back as a precursor to a future update - many of the concerns raised in this thread will be resolved when the new system is launched (likely soon after the launch of FMM18).

:)

On 10/7/2017 at 00:12, MerlionMaple96 said:

He's so versatile he can play any of the wide roles!

He's a gem of a player. Used him in one of my longer saves this year and he's simply world-class. 

Now with the (re)addition of iScout and the prospect of a massive database in FMM18 this could potentially be one of the most used features on this site. 

This was a career I did back in the vibe dark days of FMM2016. Once I hit 500 goals I changed my focus to finish the 500 assists but i'm pretty sure he was more than good enough to complete a 1kc if I had gone for that instead of the split.