Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Citizen Kane: A 1K Challenge

2 minutes ago, MerlionMaple96 said:

Yeah I can't stand to have excess players in the squad. I try to keep my squad nice and tailored at 23 players.

Let's hope so!!

Yeah I try to keep it to the bare minimum but I tend to buy too many 1st team players and then they get unhappy when they don't play.

Bloody whiners you're getting paid £70K a week to sit on your arse enjoy it

20 minutes ago, Taff said:

Yeah I try to keep it to the bare minimum but I tend to buy too many 1st team players and then they get unhappy when they don't play.

Bloody whiners you're getting paid £70K a week to sit on your arse enjoy it

Haha tell me about it! That's why I try and only buy second string players that have been transfer listed. That way when they come to my club and warm the bench they aren't too unhappy about it.

3 minutes ago, MerlionMaple96 said:

Haha tell me about it! That's why I try and only buy second string players that have been transfer listed. That way when they come to my club and warm the bench they aren't too unhappy about it.

It's my big flaw is I can't help hit the transfer market, I know I have a great squad and don't really need players but befor I know it I've spent £100M on 4 new players and I'm like wait when did that happen :P

6 hours ago, Taff said:

It's my big flaw is I can't help hit the transfer market, I know I have a great squad and don't really need players but befor I know it I've spent £100M on 4 new players and I'm like wait when did that happen :P

In touch with your feminen side?

Great season. Going to be in 100s next season I reckon. And you're quarter of the way there with only 3 seasons gone! 1K will be a cinch! ?

On 10/19/2017 at 00:03, Taff said:

Haha, I'm pretty good at not **buying** them, but free agent bargains - yes please! You look like you could be my third choice winger, sign on up! :D