Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM 2017 - Additional lower leagues?

Have been playing against my mate on this for a good couple of months now. 

We have been starting a new club, creating squads and then starting as low as we can (Vanarama North/South)

Have searched around google and realised that on the proper version of the game there's a pack out to go as low as Level 22. 

Is this possible on FM? If yes, how? If it 'might' be possible - who do I speak to, to see if they can help me out? Does having the unlockable in-game editor help at all?

Thanks for any responses.

If FM means FMM then the answer is not (yet). I haven't been going into database editing for too long but as for now, there's nobody who can make a new lower league (except SI team). IGE can't make a new league, therefore it doesn't help at this.

Probably not happen in the near future either, to do it in FM you need the create league system part of the editor, it would most likely never be in SI's interest to implement such a feature for FMM.

The best we have for now is JayMarvels pre game editor which can be used to create custom using the leagues provided in the game