Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Premier League 2 Challenge - FMM18

danovic78

The Premier League 2 Challenge

b609f77b7332aabe8f384e7cd03e6017.jpg

Premier League 2 is a new competition that replaced the Under-21 Premier League from 2016/17, with a greater focus on technicality, physicality and intensity to bring players as close to first-team experience as possible.

The age limit for players has risen from Under-21 to Under-23.

Can you bring glory to a Premier League side using the Premier League 2 rules?

The Rules

• Load up England and any other three countries and take charge of any Premier League side. (You can do this in other countries if you like but as this is a Premier League 2 challenge we start in England)
  • You must sell or demote any players over the age of 23 but your squad can contain a goalkeeper over the age limit and up to three ‘over-age’ outfield players but no more.
  • Players must be 23 or under on the first game of the league season. At the end of the season you must sell or demote any players that are now aged 24.
  • Win the Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup and a European Trophy to complete the Challenge.
  • To finish a clean sweep rinse and repeat in the three other countries you have selected in this Challenge.
  • The usual other malarkey, no editing the game or saving and reloading and such.

Leaderboard

1 minute ago, Taff said:

Cracking idea dude, like the looks of this one

I'm keeping tabs ready for FMM18

Any excuse to get a picture of the mighty toffees in....We would probably do better with our Under 23 team than our first team!

At the moment yes, but when your talisman striker is sold and not replaced your going to struggle, Koman should have invested better.  But I'm sure they'll be ok

1 minute ago, Taff said:

At the moment yes, but when your talisman striker is sold and not replaced your going to struggle, Koman should have invested better.  But I'm sure they'll be ok

Massive error, ridiculous really. We have signed good premier league players but Koeman's tactics are beyond belief at times. 

I'm sure Gylfi Sigurðsson doesn't fancy playing left midfield all season, what a waste!

Why pick a player who has shown how well he works behind a front man then stick him on the wing

If he'd bought the striker like he should have then Sigurdsson could link the play just like Sanchez and Ozil do at Arsenal 

Maybe they could look at Giroud as I think he's hugely underused at the Gunners and would give the team a huge forward target to aim for