Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello I'm Foxy

FuddledFox

Just now, Taff said:

Please 34 is the new 17, or that's what I keep telling my old ass

That means 36 is the new 19. I'm happy with that:) might go out clubbing now with all this new found energy!

6 minutes ago, Taff said:

Please 34 is the new 17, or that's what I keep telling my old ass

Hmm i might borrow that one :laugh:

4 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

That means 36 is the new 19. I'm happy with that:) might go out clubbing now with all this new found energy!

I'll pass, i'm dead from the sleepless nights thanks to the little one and teeth coming through... damn can't remember this from when i was 17 :S 

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

:laugh: you're the exception.. now figure out if that is a positive thing or not ;)

Compared to you Gramps I'm still a kid so I'm acting my age or being very grown up so I'll take it :P 

16 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I'll pass, i'm dead from the sleepless nights thanks to the little one and teeth coming through... damn can't remember this from when i was 17 :S

Damn I was hoping you would bring all your ex footballer mates.

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Compared to you Gramps

Cheeky little whipper snapper!

I love how you guys can actually make me laugh out loud and at how often you do it! 

I wonder if "viewers" think we're deranged or if they laugh with us? 

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I love how you guys can actually make me laugh out loud and at how often you do it! 

I wonder if "viewers" think we're deranged or if they laugh with us? 

?Definitely deranged 

4 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

I had an Amiga 600 but never played Champ man in those days. Did play a hell of a lot of Sensible Soccer though.

Was never a big fan of sensible soccer, now for those who can remember 'Matchday II' on the Amiga 1200 that was a great game.

FM on the Amiga....couldnt even buy big names like Alan Shearer till their contracts ran out and became freebies.

The Collyer brothers are legends!!

12 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

@scratch99 I have been into the loft and had a rummage in my programme collection and found this.

20171018_171954.thumb.jpg.f352e7871ed47f6feaab4573b2eaa242.jpg

So it turns out we were at the same game.

Oh wow! Small world indeed! The Manor Ground was great, much better than that soulless place they have now. Glad to have shared it with you for a few hours, even if we didn't know it at the time! :D

Hehe, all of you banging on about how old you are, I'm pretty sure I'm bunch older than all of you! :D

Wait... I guess that should be: :unamused:

Edited by scratch99
32 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Oh wow! Small world indeed! The Manor Ground was great, much better than that soulless place they have now. Glad to have shared it with you for a few hours, even if we didn't know it at the time! :D

Your right the manor was great even if it was the worst ground in the football league it had atmosphere. Over the last few years the fans have tried to build an atmosphere at the new ground and bit is working.

One of those small world moments. I would have been in the London road end behind the goal I would imagine so we might even have been in same part of the ground. 

3 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Your right the manor was great even if it was the worst ground in the football league it had atmosphere. Over the last few years the fans have tried to build an atmosphere at the new ground and bit is working.

One of those small world moments. I would have been in the London road end behind the goal I would imagine so we might even have been in same part of the ground. 

Yeah, those terrible old grounds are the best! That's the way football is supposed to be experienced!

Last time I went to the Kassam Stadium was only a couple of years after it opened and it was ... terrible. Glad to hear the fans are trying to improve it. Hope to visit one day, although not on the cards anytime soon.

To be honest I can't remember the stand names, but in that game I was on one of the long side stands, so probably not standing next to you. Close enough though! ?

Their has been a lot of talk about oldest members lately. Well this week I became a great uncle and nothing makes you feel old like putting the term great in front of it. Could be worse as my brother is now Grandad.

21 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Their has been a lot of talk about oldest members lately. Well this week I became a great uncle and nothing makes you feel old like putting the term great in front of it. Could be worse as my brother is now Grandad.

:laugh: you're almost near retirement :laugh: