Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello i'm PriZe

PriZe

After Bunny @Taff posted i thought why not introduce the Panda of the site :)

Hi i am PriZe! 34 year old Dutchie living just near the sea with my girlfriend and beautiful daughter of 11 months old.

I work at a Digital Agency where i am responsible for the Retail & Consumergoods vertical. A busy job but i have sometime here and there to play FMM :)

Big fan of football, sadly myself a horrible football player :laugh: but love the game. As long as i can remember i played Fifa games, championship manager on PC and finally in 2012 i found out FMH was available. I became active on the site in 2013 and have been around on and off since that time.

My first active post was my Black Pearl career where i attempted my first 1KC. Sadly i saved over the save roughly 6 seasons in the career but it did give me the black pearl tactic. I posted it on the site and to my big suprise it was a usage succes within the community. And as @Taff was talking about confidence, this gave me the confidence to become more active in the tactics part of the site. I ended up talking to the people who i admired @Ashez and @anfieldsquirrel and even briefly became a moderator on the site. Moderator wasn't for me  at that time but i did create a lasting friendship with @Ashez

The tactic side of the game is really my thing and love talking to @Ashez and fellow dutchie @BatiGoal about tactics and that is the reason that although i am not always around i always come back to the site and this community. And offcourse people like @samhardy @Taff @kts365 @FuddledFox Make this place worthwhile! 

Over the years i have been humbled by the great feedback i've gotten on my tactics and my thinking and want to thank you for that. Although personally i don't feel i am a tactics guru i am always open for helping you out! So please see through my sarcasme and reach out to me if you want :) 

lastly i will try and do what this community has done for me over the years and that is help to keep this place what it is! A place where i can enjoy some banter, help and enjoy excellent careers :) 

if you have any questions just let me know!

Nice to know a bit more about everyones second favourite Panda

sounds like a very interesting job, and having a daughter that young can be a challenge all it's own

Keep doing what you do dude, always a favorite Banter partner 

2 minutes ago, Taff said:

Nice to know a bit more about everyones second favourite Panda

sounds like a very interesting job, and having a daughter that young can be a challenge all it's own

Keep doing what you do dude, always a favorite Banter partner 

It is! It even gets me abroad (two clients in the UK atm) :) 

Biggest challenge of my live, but best thing ever. Totally in love with her<3

1 minute ago, FuddledFox said:

Good to know more about you. Nice to have FMM as a bit of a rest from baby duties.

I find it quite handy as putting my son to bed involves him having a bottle and me playing some FMM

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

I find it quite handy as putting my son to bed involves him having a bottle and me playing some FMM

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

Same here:laugh:

Even better when they are 11and they put themselves to bed and are more interested in YouTube and facetimeing friends to stop my FMM time. 

Without getting too soppy it's easy for me to say this cuddly teddy bear has kept me interested in Vibe and FMM. Whenever he returns after an absence I'm ready to go again as Prize always brings something to the table to ignite my passion, we're always on the same wavelength and tbh it can be spooky haha. 

He's also not as cocky in private so he makes a pretty decent mate haha. I've made plenty of real friendships on this site and Prize is one of those! VibeCon needs to happen some day :P 

35 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Without getting too soppy it's easy for me to say this cuddly teddy bear has kept me interested in Vibe and FMM. Whenever he returns after an absence I'm ready to go again as Prize always brings something to the table to ignite my passion, we're always on the same wavelength and tbh it can be spooky haha. 

He's also not as cocky in private so he makes a pretty decent mate haha. I've made plenty of real friendships on this site and Prize is one of those! VibeCon needs to happen some day :P 

Awwwwww <3

I actually had no idea so many of you guys were so old :P That's @PriZe @FuddledFox @Taff all with kids. Your time management skills must be off the charts because I'm just in school and I hardly have any time for Vibe! 

Also @PriZe you an Ajax fan because you grew up in the Amsterdam area or for other reasons?

Thanks for making me feel ancient @MerlionMaple96 :laugh:

Regarding your question several things actually. Offcourse living near to Amsterdam it's almost not done not supporting Ajax. But as a youngster i heard all the stories about Cruyff, and saw Van Basten, Rijkaard and Bergkamp. Those where my idols and they all had a Ajax background.

Combined with the fact i was old enough to see Ajax win the Champions League and CWC helped firm my support for them. Amazing time! So when i was old enough i would regularly go see them play. And next to that Frank de Boer lived in the same village and he was always super nice (he even helped out decoraing my mothers store for Christmas, so it's the combination.

In the Netherlands Ajax and it's fans are known to be cocky, but's just bravado for the majority. Just like me:laugh: i have a big mouth but am always willing to help haha

Although when i was young i supporter Manchester United (due to all the guys playing so long for the club) i also was a big fan of Arsenal when Bergkamp and Overmars moved their. I don't really support an english club nowadays but am a fan of the English football in general :)

12 hours ago, PriZe said:

Big fan of football, sadly myself a horrible football player

Haha! Sounds like you were always destined to be a manager rather than a player. 

Frank De Boer helped decorate your mum's store - crazy!

Great to have a little insight into your life over in Holland dude. I always enjoy your sarcastic comments and the rivalry you've fostered with @Taff. Top stuff

9 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

That's what @PriZecan call his autobiography.

'Frank De Boer decorated my mum's shop' in all good bookshops now.

You can make the book cover:laugh:(y)

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, samhardy said:

Did Frank de Boer get sacked from that as well? :P

Yeah part-time job, he put too much time in playing for Ajax at that time

2 hours ago, MerlionMaple96 said:

@PriZe That's truly fascinating to hear! Did you get to meet any of these players (apart from Frank de Boer)? If so, what were they like?

Yeah, but not during their active career. Frank is a really laid back and approachable guy. I've shared a few beers with him as he is within my friends group (don't know him to well) Did mock him a bit when he was a coach at Ajax and did some stupid substitues. The game was after a big party where we lived so mentioned to him he still was drunk when he made the decision :laugh:

But i think the most sureel thing was when i had drinks with Aron Winter (Ajax, Lazio Roma, Inter Milan) Bryan Roy (Ajax, Nottingham) and Glen "i gambled away all my money" Helder (Vitesse, Arsenal).

I went clubbing in Amsterdam with a older colleague, and i knew he was friends with a lot of Ajax players, and he said i have some friends coming over. Little did i know that few minutes later those guys walked in. I watched them play when i was a kid and suddenly they where introducing themselfs to me. Bit like hi i am Barack Obama... umm yeah i know :O 

really fun night and they where all really open and relaxed and was fun talking about what they do now and how stuff during the career was

added 0 minutes later
10 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Don't tempt me :laugh:

I dare you:laugh:

Thats mental, getting to party with the guys you watched growing up, my only claim to fame is the Girl Alice from Tattoo Fixers uses the station a lot and I've had a picture with her

A list celebs in Hereford

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

Thats mental, getting to party with the guys you watched growing up, my only claim to fame is the Girl Alice from Tattoo Fixers uses the station a lot and I've had a picture with her

A list celebs in Hereford

Must admit was a bit starstruck at first:laugh:

no idea who she is:laugh: good looking?

1 minute ago, FuddledFox said:

She is sexier than Frank De Boer though ;)

That's not hard haha

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

no idea who she is:laugh: good looking?

Look up E4 Tattoo Fixers, she's quite pretty but like I said we don't get a lot of celebs apart from when the Hay on Wye book festival is on then you get all the Toffs up from London to show us country bumpkins how smart and intellectual they are....

tumblr_mdjxtxhZrU1r9wybv.gif.1fce1982a71ce1c1ff4decd7fbc50286.gif

5 minutes ago, Taff said:

Next time I see her no worries, anything for you Gentleman Bear

"Sorry love, before you leave I need to tell you something. You see I frequent an online forum where people pretend to be animals, it's furries without the costumes. I'm a dragon riding rabbit, anyway long story short there is a certain Dutch bear who requested I said hello. Safe travels now". 

17 minutes ago, Ashez said:

"Sorry love, before you leave I need to tell you something. You see I frequent an online forum where people pretend to be animals, it's furries without the costumes. I'm a dragon riding rabbit, anyway long story short there is a certain Dutch bear who requested I said hello. Safe travels now". 

Cheers Ash I was wondering what to tell her, this is perfect :D

27 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Thats sums it up :laugh:(y)