Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Real players off

Erreh

Hey, this is my first post on this website, which feels a bit surreal because I never thought that I had enough courage to do so. On a different note, can anyone explain what turning real players off in the options menu does? Does it change only the names or the stats too? If anyone has tried it out and could help me with this that would be great because I really don't have enough experience with the mobile games (FMM 2017 was my first purchase of the mobile version of FM) to know what it does. Also, you guys seem like a great community and I'm super excited (and also a bit nervous) to have made my first post.

Wellcome on board. Don't be nervous we are a friendly bunch.

Never turned of real players but as far as I know it just changes the names but keeps stats. So Harry Kane might become John Smith but he will still be brilliant.

Welcome to the site dude, there's no need to be nervous we're a good bunch and all here for a laugh and to get advice and share content, feel free to ask anything and anyone, my PM is always available and @FuddledFox is always quick with the advice (and sarcasm but he can't help that)

Welcome mate! Don't worry about this being your first time lol i took a while to sign up and say something at the start as well! Just feel free to say anything you want or can PM me too

On 10/19/2017 at 11:33, mcandrew003 said:

Welcome :)

Yeah basically just changes their names up a bit, maybe the odd stat change.

On 10/19/2017 at 11:26, FuddledFox said:

I'm not sarcastic.... well not always. Same as the other guys I'm always up for a chat on DM and if I can help I will.

On 10/19/2017 at 04:50, Ashez said:

Fox answered your question so I'll just say welcome mate :) 

On 10/19/2017 at 04:41, salohcin said:

Welcome mate! Don't worry about this being your first time lol i took a while to sign up and say something at the start as well! Just feel free to say anything you want or can PM me too

On 10/19/2017 at 04:15, Taff said:

Welcome to the site dude, there's no need to be nervous we're a good bunch and all here for a laugh and to get advice and share content, feel free to ask anything and anyone, my PM is always available and @FuddledFox is always quick with the advice (and sarcasm but he can't help that)

On 10/19/2017 at 03:14, FuddledFox said:

Wellcome on board. Don't be nervous we are a friendly bunch.

Never turned of real players but as far as I know it just changes the names but keeps stats. So Harry Kane might become John Smith but he will still be brilliant.

Hey guys, thanks so much for the advice and the warm welcome, it feels really good to get this kind of positive response on my first post. I'm sure it won't be my last and I'm glad to be a part of the community. I might try the real players off option with a team that I'm fairly familiar with and see how it goes.