Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Questions about FM Touch

I just got a LG G Pad and I'm thinking of buying FM Touch when it's released. I have a couple of questions. You guys helped me a lot when I started on FMM 16 as I was complete shit and you guys are the only reason I still play, is there a community such as this one for Touch? I searched the site and I see that I can't get face packs but I'd love a community with which to talk about the game 

Also, what are the requirements for Touch? I downloaded FMM 17 on my tablet and it's noticeably slower than on my phone. Would Touch run well?

Thanks guys

I don't know if their are any Touch only community's as its similar to the main game maybe take a look at a site like fmscout.com who have forums etc.

SI haven't revealed the compatible devices for FMT 18 yet so you may need to wait before you pre order just in case. Here is a list of devices from FMT 17 so hopefully the list will be similiar.

http://www.footballmanager.com/news/football-manager-touch-2017-compatibility-list

I agree with @FuddledFox - with regards to FM Touch, we're more than happy to accommodate topics and discussions about the game, but you are more likely to get responses from a community a little bit less generalised to the Mobile version instead (such as FM Scout) - keep in mind much of the Touch version of the game is similar to the version of Touch on the PC and the full FM game, so many of the game concepts will carry over. :)

On 22/10/2017 at 16:15, CmonJustTheTip said:

I just got a LG G Pad and I'm thinking of buying FM Touch when it's released. I have a couple of questions. You guys helped me a lot when I started on FMM 16 as I was complete shit and you guys are the only reason I still play, is there a community such as this one for Touch? I searched the site and I see that I can't get face packs but I'd love a community with which to talk about the game 

Also, what are the requirements for Touch? I downloaded FMM 17 on my tablet and it's noticeably slower than on my phone. Would Touch run well?

Thanks guys

I would be more than happy to help you in anyway