Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMM Vibe community awards 2016/2017

samhardy

y8HpT0Ul_400x400.jpg

Welcome to the community awards covering the lifespan of FMM17. Here you all will be able to vote for who you think is worthy of winning various awards over the period of the year.

The nominations have been made by several senior members of vibe who have been here the whole year and the site's stats have been consulted to fill in any gaps that may have been missed.

Without further ado let's take a look at the categories and see what you'll be voting for.

Best Member - Vote for who you think has been the best contributor throughout the year.

Best Staff Member - Vote for who you think has been the best contributor from the staff team throughout the year.

Best Newcomer - Vote for which new member this year has made the biggest impact throughout the year.

Best Career - Vote for which career you have enjoyed the most.

Best Article - Vote for which article helped you or which you enjoyed the most.

Best Interactive Game - Vote for the best interactive experience throughout the year.

Best Tactic - Vote for the best tactic.

Biggest Fail - Vote for the most amusing or embarrassing moment of the year.

Please also pick one member who you think has been the funniest member throughout the year. This is the only category with no options.

Vote by PM to @samhardy before Monday 6th November when the winners will be announced. Please make sure to vote for your favourite members or content especially if you've been nominated yourself.

You are not permitted to vote for yourself and please vote in all categories.

Good luck to all nominees and remember to vote before Monday!

6 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

You're only remembered for your most recent disaster! (I had one way worse than the nominated one) :D

Mitrovic one? Lol

Just now, BatiGoal said:

Mitrovic one? Lol

That's the one! 47 goals out of a target of 80... Shameful. But shh, most people have forgotten it! :D

Just now, scratch99 said:

That's the one! 47 goals out of a target of 80... Shameful. But shh, most people have forgotten it! :D

You suck at coverups, mate

5 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Is there an award for that? I might win that one! :laugh:

I'm not even sure you'd win the prize for 'most aussie member'...

Oy ken baarbecew teew meejt

2 minutes ago, Jens said:

I'm not even sure you'd win the prize for 'most aussie member'...

Oy ken baarbecew teew meejt

Yeah, you're probably right about that. I'm not even Australian, I just made that up... Everyone knows I'm really Adam Armstrong...

How about an award for "Person most suspected of being an incognito professional footballer"? Or, wait a minute, are we back at the sucking at coverups one now? :laugh:

3 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Yeah, you're probably right about that. I'm not even Australian, I just made that up... Everyone knows I'm really Adam Armstrong...

How about an award for "Person most suspected of being an incognito professional footballer"? Or, wait a minute, are we back at the sucking at coverups one now? :laugh:

If I'd had to guess, I'd rather say you're Serbian and used to play for Anderlecht ;) 

7 minutes ago, Jens said:

If I'd had to guess, I'd rather say you're Serbian and used to play for Anderlecht ;) 

LOL, I had to google that and was thinking "why would he say I'm Luka Milivojević?". Then I saw Mitrovic's name down further... 

Maybe I'll win the "Not the brightest" award! 

My votes are in and a big thanks to Sam for bringing the awards back. 

It's always nice to be appreciated by the other members wink wink COUGH vote Taff COUGH

Just now, Taff said:

My votes are in and a big thanks to Sam for bringing the awards back. 

It's always nice to be appreciated by the other members wink wink COUGH vote Taff COUGH

Most of the credit to @PriZe it was his idea to bring them back!

You're still yet to vote for funniest member, and seeing as you've deleted our PM thread I'll take that as your choice to abstain :P

Just now, samhardy said:

Most of the credit to @PriZe it was his idea to bring them back!

You're still yet to vote for funniest member, and seeing as you've deleted our PM thread I'll take that as your choice to abstain :P

Well I can't vote for myself (I am the funniest guy here) so I'll just PM you another choice

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Well I can't vote for myself (I am the funniest guy here) so I'll just PM you another choice

That's the funniest post you've made all year ;) 

Almost all categories are remarkably close! Even more reason to get your votes in before Monday :)

If I haven't responded then I haven't received your votes so if this is the case can you please try again in another PM.