Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMM Vibe community awards 2016/2017

samhardy

28 minutes ago, PriZe said:

So you're telling me there is the option of you being a middle aged man in a Batman suit?:laugh:

Who are you calling middle aged we’re the same age

36 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Results for these awards will be revealed in the morning so if you're still yet to vote make sure you get them in before 10AM ish.

Still no funniest member vote @Taff :P

I can't remember where that comment I mentioned was and I can't be arsed to troll through the whole bloody site again

I'll PM you my vote now

Vibe awards.jpg

(Hint - The minuscule fox in the bottom right hand corner should give you enough of an idea as to who was behind these wonderful graphics :P)

Overall, 21 members have submitted votes. Not everyone voted in every category so I've added the % of vote next to the nominee. Nobody wants to hear me ramble on anyway so I'll get straight into it! Good luck!

Winner(s) in bold

Best Member - 21 votes

Ashez - 19.05%

@BatiGoal - 57.14%

danovic78 - 4.76%

PriZe - 9.52%

Taff - 9.52%

Best Staff Member - 20 votes

FuddledFox - 20%

@Putzy - 30%

samhardy - 25%

Stam - 25%

Best Newcomer - 21 votes

AzmiG26 - 14.29%

@FuddledFox - 38.10%

Mr.Manager - 14.29%

scratch99 - 33.33%

Best Career - 18 votes

BatiGoal - A Defender's Story: 250+ goals - 27.77%

@scratch99 - Armstrong shooting for 1000 goals - 33.33%

Ashez - Ashez Is The Lower League Rogue! - 5.55%

Mr.Manager - Best League In The World Challenge - 16.66%

Taff - Taff Attempts The "Alphabet/Nation Lock/TT" - 5.55%

kts365 - Zé Road To 1500 Goals. A 1.5kc (complete) - 11.11%

Others - 0%

Best Article - 19 votes

Ashez - How Fast Is 20 Pace? - 21.05%

FuddledFox - My Favourite Role on FMM - DLP - 26.32%

BatiGoal - Newbies Tactical Guide - 10.53%

@veerus - Primary Outlet And Attacker Settings - 31.58%

mcandrew003 - Cristiano Ronaldo's Heir - 10.53%

Best Interactive Game - 20 votes

arobbo92/mcandrew003 - Vibe Olympic Games - 15%

Brenty92/mcandrew003 - Rapid Fire Club Tycoon - 5%

BatiGoal/samhardy - Challenge Cup 10 - 15%

@Ashez / @samhardy - Challenge Cup XI - 60%

mcandrew003 - Community Atletico Madrid Challenge - 5%

Best Tactic - 19 votes

BatiGoal - BatiGoal's T.K.O. - 21.05%

@BatiGoal - Classic Batigoals - 31.58%

@PriZe - PriZe presents the PD21, loads of goals great defence! - 31.58%

PriZe - PriZe presents the Trident, a 343 EME Tactic - 10.53%

slambo - 4-2-3-1(eme)slambo,s Winning Tactic - 5.26%

Biggest Fail - 20 votes

Ashez - embarrassing performance in CCXI group stage - 20%

FuddledFox - disastrous Tammy Abraham 1KC - 10%

@mcandrew003  - "London is in the Midlands" - 40%

MerlionMaple96 - horrific performance in H2H v Sam - 10%

Taff - bottle job in CCXI v BG - 20%

Funniest Member - 18 votes (4 members who received votes below)

@Jens - 5 votes

PriZe - 3 votes

@samhardy - 5 votes

@Taff - 5 votes

Others - 0 votes

So, there we are...

What a great year it has been for vibe! Congratulations to all the winners. Here's to pushing on next year and making the FMM18 lifespan even more successful than this year's.

Cheers

Sam

Wow, did not expect that. For someone who has been absent for the majority of the time, even being included in that list counts as a win to me :D

Thanks for everyone who voted for me and congrats on the other winners as well. Some deserved champions out there. I'm especially glad to see that everyone appreciates the genius that is @BatiGoal

Also happy that @samhardyfinally got (at least some) love.

Congrats lads! All fully deserved :D 

Disappointed but not shocked by my performance as I never expected to do well, I was just happy to be in the conversation. Bati easily deserved best member, I knew my career had little chance against some of the best we've seen in years and I'd have hated my article to win as it was nothing compared to the in depth articles it was competing with. 

To the 20% that voted me for fail, screw you :P lmao. Bloody delighted I didn't claim that! Joint second with Taff is acceptable though. I suppose I can also be happy about being second in the member vote even if I don't agree with that at all. 

Then we come to CC XI which was in my eyes my only hope for success this year so thank you to everyone who made that event what it was. Sam as co host and the winner will be remembered in history but the tournament wouldn't have been what it was if it wasn't for all of you that took part and commented. In my eyes that's a shared award with everyone who took part, even if I was behind a few nasty challenges that made you all hate me :P

Congrats on another fantastic year for Vibe and let's hope 2018 blows this out the water! 

11 unique winners, that's a victory for Vibe in itself. Thanks everyone for taking the time to vote and @samhardyfor hosting the Vibe Oscars. 

Cheers friends, to a great '17 and an even better '18 ? 

4 hours ago, samhardy said:

wonderful graphics

That's first time you ever said anything nice about my graphics I think:P Thanks for hosting this @samhardy and @PriZe for bringing this all together.

Thank you to everyone who voted for me I'm really chuffed to win newcomer of the year. I have been really welcomed hear on Vibe and for that I'm grateful. I'm really proud to come 2nd in article of the year. No shame coming 2nd to @veerus.

Congratulations to everyone else who won awards and hear to a successful 2018 season.

Wow, thanks for those who voted the Armstrong 1KC as best career, truly humbled, not sure if it deserves that when there were so many other great careers.

Also huge congrats to all the other winners, some truly awesome people and content on here, much deserving of recognition.

But really, as much as I appreciate the awards, I think the biggest congrats has to go to every single person who participated on Vibe over the last year, because you all contributed to this being/staying an absolutely awesome place. You all should get the "Keeping it Awesome" award!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! Unfortunately, looks like the new FMM18 tactical options have made that research obsolete... Not that that's a bad thing - PO/PA always felt underwhelming.