Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips FMM18: from A to Z beginner's guide

PriZe

A silly habit/reason why I skip even years of FM (CM back in those days)

Because the WC/Euro qualifying groups are already fixed instead of randomized (especially silly when in every year's version the Community Shield/UEFA Super Cup matches are fixed anyways)

So are new features (team of the week, female managers etc) worth paying for another year's version, or are WC/Euro qualifying groups randomized in FMM18? Hopefully this one doesn't have too huge a difficulty spike though (the jump from fmh15 to fmm17 was substantially large)

6 hours ago, julystork said:

A silly habit/reason why I skip even years of FM (CM back in those days)

Because the WC/Euro qualifying groups are already fixed instead of randomized (especially silly when in every year's version the Community Shield/UEFA Super Cup matches are fixed anyways)

So are new features (team of the week, female managers etc) worth paying for another year's version, or are WC/Euro qualifying groups randomized in FMM18? Hopefully this one doesn't have too huge a difficulty spike though (the jump from fmh15 to fmm17 was substantially large)

Don't know about the fixtures, haven't looked. I like the game personally, so i would buy it

Nice piece of work, PriZe. As usual, nothing but top-quality content from you :)

I know I'm late to the party, but after my diatribe about FMM17, I've had a lot of crow to eat before I could get on with playing and posting.

On 13/11/2017 at 12:48, sharaziuk said:

I don't know if it's a mistake but for Shadow Striker you've put Finishing as a primary attribute... Finishing isn't an attribute, unless you meant Shooting... Which you put as a secondary attribute... ???

*bump*

:)Great job! PriZe.

By the way, what's the difference between a same player role in different positions?

For example, the DLP in MC and in DMC, the T in FC and in AMC, etc. Do they have the same performance in matches?Should I consider the same key attributes of them?

On 13/11/2017 at 12:48, sharaziuk said:

I don't know if it's a mistake but for Shadow Striker you've put Finishing as a primary attribute... Finishing isn't an attribute, unless you meant Shooting... Which you put as a secondary attribute... ???

@PriZe any updates on this? Another thing I've also noticed is that Anchor has Strength in both Primary and Secondary attributes. Defensive Fullback not there also... 

On 27-11-2017 at 11:48, sharaziuk said:

@PriZe any updates on this? Another thing I've also noticed is that Anchor has Strength in both Primary and Secondary attributes. Defensive Fullback not there also... 

Yeah sorry mate, swamped at work (end of year). Will start working on this pretty soon.