Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Int'l goals.......RESET????

Woody

Hi all.....

Just of topic from my 1kc here but something really strange has just happened...

Taiwo Awoniyi has just scored his 260th int'l goal for Nigeria.

Brilliant news you might think.....but no!!!

This just happened:

Screenshot_2017-11-06-13-53-48.thumb.png.ad078f295eb06df71802c34cf316f32b.png

His goals have reset to '0'!!!!!

Does this mean there is a limit set in the game for goals at international level?

Weird!!!

12 minutes ago, salohcin said:

Woah never seen this before. Have u tried restarting the game?

Tried that mate....i think this may have ruined my 1kc!! ?

Oh man how about you just carry on, and we take it that you have scored 260 int'l goals since we have proof that Awoniyi scored quite a few goals from your last update already. So we shall use the trust element here i guess. Can wait for @danovic78 to confirm if this method can be used. 

17 minutes ago, salohcin said:

Oh man how about you just carry on, and we take it that you have scored 260 int'l goals since we have proof that Awoniyi scored quite a few goals from your last update already. So we shall use the trust element here i guess. Can wait for @danovic78 to confirm if this method can be used. 

I had a big update planned for tonight aswell.....damn it lol

14 minutes ago, Chris Woodward said:

I had a big update planned for tonight aswell.....damn it lol

I believe it had to do with coding stuffs. From a certain point on, the counter resets. Nothing big to worry about since it's a hard-coded limit. That means that anyone can run into it and nobody can question whether you really reached those 260.

260 is very impressive btw.

4 minutes ago, Jens said:

I believe it had to do with coding stuffs. From a certain point on, the counter resets. Nothing big to worry about since it's a hard-coded limit. That means that anyone can run into it and nobody can question whether you really reached those 260.

260 is very impressive btw.

Thanks dude...just got to wait for the Vibe gods to rule on this.

I didn't realise that was still an issue, the limit used to be 255 IIRC. Yeah you'll receive no question or anything as this is a known if not forgotten about "feature" of FMM haha. So congrats and nothing to worry about mate 

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I didn't realise that was still an issue, the limit used to be 255 IIRC. Yeah you'll receive no question or anything as this is a known if not forgotten about "feature" of FMM haha. So congrats and nothing to worry about mate 

Ahhh top man Ashez....cheers bro. I was gutted as then haha.

Tune in tonight peeps. ?

2 minutes ago, Chris Woodward said:

Ahhh top man Ashez....cheers bro. I was gutted as then haha.

Tune in tonight peeps. ?

You should have seen the lad who it happened to first, he had kittens haha. It was discovered in like 2013 or 14 I'd say but as ITN goals aren't used as much anymore it's often forgotten about. As it goes I almost warned you about it in my last comment to you in your thread but I didn't think it was still an issue as I haven't thought about it in a long time. 

5 minutes ago, Ashez said:

You should have seen the lad who it happened to first, he had kittens haha. It was discovered in like 2013 or 14 I'd say but as ITN goals aren't used as much anymore it's often forgotten about. As it goes I almost warned you about it in my last comment to you in your thread but I didn't think it was still an issue as I haven't thought about it in a long time. 

When i saw it,  it was like a Tom n Jerry jaw drop!! 

I think if i was sad enough i could of cried lol