Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM18: Feature List and Screenshots

Putzy

15 hours ago, SaintPaul said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has already told this, but someone asked about the release time on twitter, and was told that the button would be pressed early on Thursday,time  just depending on how long it takes to appear in the app stores 

I was wondering about that. They usually appear on the App Store around 12:30am each year from my experience. 

Well, this looks absolutely amazing, so many new features that look great, simply blown away. I love that it's got more players, we can select the league depth, train staff and man, the tactics screen looks great! Major props to SI!

But a word of advice: Probably in a week or so there will be a bunch of people complaining about bugs etc. With so many new features, there WILL be bugs, no matter how much testing SI do... Prepare yourself for that. I'm sure SI will fix them (the major ones anyway). If we want FMM to be bug free, then the only way to get anywhere close to that is to have no new features. So, please be patient! 

23 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Well, this looks absolutely amazing, so many new features that look great, simply blown away. I love that it's got more players, we can select the league depth, train staff and man, the tactics screen looks great! Major props to SI!

But a word of advice: Probably in a week or so there will be a bunch of people complaining about bugs etc. With so many new features, there WILL be bugs, no matter how much testing SI do... Prepare yourself for that. I'm sure SI will fix them (the major ones anyway). If we want FMM to be bug free, then the only way to get anywhere close to that is to have no new features. So, please be patient! 

Excellent word of advice scratch99.  

Edited by Haukr

I hate this time when my mind is overflowing with indecision. "First save, what to do?" Like always, play with FCP, a club career save. But now I don't know:

• Should I have several leagues or play with Portugal only?
  • If I choose more leagues, how many divisions to load?
  • Should I really start with FCP or should I pick Salford City and load three more countries with at least 3 tiers (Spain/Germany/France/Italy/Scotland come to mind - am I forgetting something?)
12 minutes ago, Archie Graveluth said:

I hate this time when my mind is overflowing with indecision. "First save, what to do?" Like always, play with FCP,

Go with BENFICA a much much better team :P

7 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Go with BENFICA a much much better team :P

It's no wonder there's a decline in the Dutch national team. The dutch have such poor standards. :@

Edited by Archie Graveluth

Finally my wait for Fmm18 is over. I lost my last game(Fmm18) & had to wait around 4 months .

New features are really nice but it's still lack new tactics options , Ability to add & remove leauges (without it i find the game limited) & few more. 

4 minutes ago, Batyan said:

Do you know, at what time will it be available 10th November?

I read somewhere in this thread that it was said on Twitter that the button will be pressed around midnight (presumably UK time) and then it is down to the App Stores to propogate the change to devices. Unfortunately, I can't find that tweet to source it.

From history and experience, expect it downloadable around 00:15-00:30, if not a little earlier. :)

14 minutes ago, Putzy said:

I read somewhere in this thread that it was said on Twitter that the button will be pressed around midnight (presumably UK time) and then it is down to the App Stores to propogate the change to devices. Unfortunately, I can't find that tweet to source it.

From history and experience, expect it downloadable around 00:15-00:30, if not a little earlier. :)

You want to say that FMM will be available at night from 9 to 10 November? :)

25 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

What new player roles are there? 

I know of the Shadow striker and Anchor man but I don't know if there are others (there should be)

1 minute ago, Dar J said:

I know of the Shadow striker and Anchor man but I don't know if there are others (there should be)

I would also like to see the inverted wing backs and the trequirsta in AMC.

2 hours ago, Batyan said:

You want to say that FMM will be available at night from 9 to 10 November? :)

Think last year we pushed the button at around 11pm.

Tomorrow, I'm in control of the buttons and I'm at an FM event in Shoreditch ... so if all goes well our end it might be closer to midnight...

39 minutes ago, Dar J said:

Me 2, the F9 would also be nice

Did you also notice the "Shape" in the screenshot?I Wonder what that is??I can't wait.

added 0 minutes later
Just now, samhardy said:

No that's only for PC.

I wish playstore could do that do.

1 minute ago, haykay said:

Did you also notice the "Shape" in the screenshot?I Wonder what that is??I can't wait.

added 0 minutes later

I wish playstore could do that do.

Play Store can do that. I don't believe the App Store can. :) 

We're set to have one hell of a game on our hands come Friday, although as @scratch99 said it is inevitable that there will be bugs with so many new features. Lets do the people at SI a favour and report any issues as soon as possible. Last year they were quick to amend issues with a couple of patches so no need to get on their backs.

BRING ON FRIDAY!!

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Would be nice. Not possible though as it's all to do with pre-orders.

Maybe they can add "Playstore Guard" ???

16 minutes ago, haykay said:

Did you also notice the "Shape" in the screenshot?I Wonder what that is??I can't wait

I think it would be similar to what the pc game has

12 minutes ago, Dar J said:

I think it would be similar to what the pc game has

We'll see,i've never been this excited for a mobile game.(fmm17 wasnt as exciting as this)