Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM18: Feature List and Screenshots

Putzy

Hello, I would to know what do you think about :

- Will we have more national teams playable that FMM17 ?

- What about the young teams (club & nations) ?

- The database allows up to 21,300 players but it only increase the number of players in europeans leagues (because the cover of number of players from America like Mexico, Chile, Uruguay,... or Africa or Asia wasn't so good) ?

I couldn't find any information about that, thank you !

Edited by Sicario

In theory we should have a tonne more national teams available if you have the max amount of players in the database as you only need 50 players from a country for them to be playable

Young teams won't happen as they can't legally have players under a certain age in the game etc

And the players from other nations etc as you can now load multiple FULL nations so have England down to conference level and also have Scotland right down to League Two means they will need more players as there will be naturally more teams as playable teams, so thats where the extra players will come from

Aaaand....still no Russian league. But we have mighty Corean. Obviously, 6th strongest league in Europe doesnt deserve to be included. Again. 

Go to hell, Sega. Will not put my money in this time. See you next year may be.

1 minute ago, feen said:

Aaaand....still no Russian league. But we have mighty Corean. Obviously, 6th strongest league in Europe doesnt deserve to be included. Again. 

They added MLS, South Korean League and a host of new features including tactical innovations. Just because your favourite league isn't there this year, does not mean that you should spread such negativity.

4 minutes ago, feen said:

Don't put your money.Nobody is begging you to pay.Miss out on these great features,nobody cares,your 8.99 isnt going to make the SEGA stop producing fmm.

Just my personal opinion, no offense. A lot of players here just want to understand criterias of how the decision to include one league or another is made. 

19 minutes ago, feen said:

Just my personal opinion, no offense. A lot of players here just want to understand criterias of how the decision to include one league or another is made. 

You could have said it like that in the first place lol

6 hours ago, feen said:

Well after it gets released then work on making a Russian league, then upload it on here for the rest to enjoy. 

(If not then I doubt you'll be here next year, I have a feeling we'll see the Chinese or Indian league...) 

7 hours ago, feen said:

If the level of custom in Russia was better we would have more business case to include the league - it's not viable at present unfortunately.

Downloading right now but probably start in the morning. Until then can someone tell me if I could play fullscreen on the Samsung Galaxy S8. I tried it with FMM17 but the font looked odd... 

@GameGhost81 If you're on Android and looking for it on Google Play on your phone (vs in the Browswer), then: it's still not showing up in a search for FMM 2018, but if you go to the FMM 2017 entry, then check out the Apps from Sega section on that page, then click More, you'll find it in the list. 

Or you can go directly to the URL for it, but not sure what that is. 

At least that's what happens here in Australia. 

Edited by scratch99
14 hours ago, Alari said:

If the level of custom in Russia was better we would have more business case to include the league - it's not viable at present unfortunately.

Oh, the reason is clear  Thanks for explanation. Sorry for my emotions. 

I know this is far fetched but is there any way the guys at SI would be able to bring the required os of 4.1 for Android back down to 4 like last year? My kindle only has 4.0.3 as it is a 2012 model and I don't want to wait a month till I get a new phone

2 hours ago, Creed-Darkness said:

I know this is far fetched but is there any way the guys at SI would be able to bring the required os of 4.1 for Android back down to 4 like last year? My kindle only has 4.0.3 as it is a 2012 model and I don't want to wait a month till I get a new phone

Seems unlikely at present for technical reasons i am afraid.

8 minutes ago, Jamie1709 said:

Only downside so far is no team talk before and during a game. Still, very happy with the new updates! Job well done SI!

They're unpopular on the PC game and so therefore there is little demand and will to bring it into FMM.

Just now, FMH Skill said:

They're unpopular on the PC game and so therefore there is little demand and will to bring it into FMM.

Yeah I can see them being annoying to be honest. 

Pretty certain it could just be me but when I try and tap a player to put him as a sub a lot of the time it doesn't do anything apart from the box just moves like I'm trying to drag it instead of clicking to make him on the bench. Happened in FMM17 to.