Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM18: Feature List and Screenshots

Putzy

3 minutes ago, Putzy said:

It is possible there is some smaller changes that don't deserve an announcement. We'll see on Friday. :)

That could be true,i hope they tweak the media too and some player roles.(Since they said tactical revamp)

5 minutes ago, Putzy said:

It is possible there is some smaller changes that don't deserve an announcement. We'll see on Friday. :)

Indeed. There's a lot of smaller tweaks and changes that people can enjoy for themselves. I know for example that the AI teams tactical nous has been worked on - but that's hard to push out as a key feature. There's at least one other graphical news item that you'll see for youself too.

Edited by Marc Duffy
2 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

What were you expecting regarding transfers/finances?  Surely new tactical options and new leagues added should ease the pain.

Due to the recent transfers,the loan options,contracts.

But,lets wait till friday.

2 minutes ago, Marc Duffy said:

Indeed. There's a lot of smaller tweaks and changes that people can enjoy for themselves. I know for example that the AI teams tactical nous has been worked on - but that's hard to push out as a key feature. There's at least one other graphical news item that you'll see for youself too.

what happens with players like Mbappè? Loan to buy clause but PSG will surely buy him in real life.

(Or players like him)

1 minute ago, Parissainr said:

what happens with players like Mbappè? Loan to buy clause but PSG will surely buy him in real life.

(Or players like him)

Good point.With also James Rodriguez.

Edited by haykay

I was so excited for Friday as it was. But this is brilliant!!! Love the MLS addition but most important for me is the ability to have multiple lower league loaded ??. 

Anyone notice the assignments tab.. could be a massive inclusion there! Maybe man marking or tackling settings per player perhaps?

Can't believe some people are still complaining when there are is so much to look forward to. They have a small team, they obviously can't deliver everything. They've already added so much. Besides, if they added everything, then what would there be to look forward to next year?

This is almost perfect, thank you. There is two things missing that I wanted. Being able to choose more than 4 countries (but being able to choose lower leagues makes for it). And, this one is the main one, how manager reputation works. If I get, let's say, third place with Levante in La Liga, it would be "normal" if Atletico, Sevilla or even Real made an offer. I would love that and would add realism. @Marc Duffy

Edited by bestmanager99
41 minutes ago, Snip said:

Anyone notice the assignments tab.. could be a massive inclusion there! Maybe man marking or tackling settings per player perhaps?

That was there before bud haha its just corner takers etc

6 minutes ago, FMH Skill said:

Can't believe some people are still complaining when there are is so much to look forward to. They have a small team, they obviously can't deliver everything. They've already added so much. Besides, if they added everything, then what would there be to look forward to next year?

I see mostly praise here, so it's all good. :)

FMM18 will be my first FMM and I'm really looking forward to it!

9 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

That was there before bud haha its just corner takers etc

Oh yeah. Never really paid attention to what the tab was called before. Still looks interesting the different tactics options

30 minutes ago, FMH Skill said:

You are right. Some even went as far as complaining that there is no 3D match engine. 

I'm not sure if anyone else has already told this, but someone asked about the release time on twitter, and was told that the button would be pressed early on Thursday,time  just depending on how long it takes to appear in the app stores 

Thankfully there has been mostly a positive response but nonetheless, it is still annoying when people ask for  stuff like 3d engine which isn't possible right now

4 minutes ago, FMH Skill said:

Thankfully there has been mostly a positive response but nonetheless, it is still annoying when people ask for  stuff like 3d engine which isn't possible right now

Really annoying. I simply told those complaining that it doesn't have 3D engine to go purchase FMT. 

I don't see FMM getting a 3D engine in years to come if FMT is still in existence. 

If FMM gets 3D engine, then the purpose of making FMT is defeated. 

1 hour ago, tsadefalu said:

You are right. Some even went as far as complaining that there is no 3D match engine. 

? Ungrateful Fellas.

Wow. This is the biggest incremental change between annual FMMs since the UI change and features in FMH14. I'm really looking forward to cranking out a few careers, especially in the new leagues. I hope this means the national jobs for the US and S Korea are also in the game!

Ive got one question, will the MLS draft system be included? From my limited knowledge of the MLS (and from googling), I know there are the three initial Waiver, Re-entry and Expansion drafts. These were apparently quite difficult to code into the main FM series, so I'm wondering how the mobile SI division handled this inclusion.

1 hour ago, locomofo said:

Wow. This is the biggest incremental change between annual FMMs since the UI change and features in FMH14. I'm really looking forward to cranking out a few careers, especially in the new leagues. I hope this means the national jobs for the US and S Korea are also in the game!

Ive got one question, will the MLS draft system be included? From my limited knowledge of the MLS (and from googling), I know there are the three initial Waiver, Re-entry and Expansion drafts. These were apparently quite difficult to code into the main FM series, so I'm wondering how the mobile SI division handled this inclusion.

MLS will be stripped down rule-wise and closer to the FMT interpretation. FM has a full-time coder principally dealing with that, not something we could stretch to!

I'm encouraged by this announcement. Looks like a real step up in terms of the database size. Will definitely be buying this as soon as it's out. Might even get the iPhone version too for my work phone! 

Hi, I have a question and I would to have your opinion. I'm a little desapointted to don't have the mexican league, I found that the cover of number of mexican (o latin america) players wasn't so good in FMM17.

That's why with the possibility to have a biggest database, I would to know if that only increase the cover of europeans players in a game or we will have more players from latin america, asia, africa...

And we don't know if there are more national teams with which we can play.