Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi I'm Ballistic

Ballistic446

Hi guys, long time lurker on vibe but I thought with a new game coming out soon I'd try to be more active and introduce myself.

I'm 18 years old, Scottish and proud (but not proud enough to support a Scottish club). I've lived in Edinburgh all my life but my interest in football goes south of the border to Huddersfield in Yorkshire which is where my Dad comes from. I have supported the club since 2010 when I finally took to following football and not just playing it (which I gave up after moving on to high school continuing with rugby instead), just in time to witness Jordan Rhodes (a fellow Scot) have the season of his life. I am currently taking a gap year and starting University in Glasgow in September to study Mechanical Engineering. I am working in a local cinema at the moment (raising money to travel after the new year and will hopefully be contributing to this community from New Zealand and Southeast Asia on Fmm18), but have previously worked for Deliveroo and an independent homebrew supplies store.

I've been playing Fmm since 2013ish and have had my most successful careers with Osasuna, Huddersfield and Celtic.

I look forward to getting to know each of you a bit better and hopefully providing some entertainment with the gap in ability between myself and what I've seen from the rest of you all on here. I honestly don't understand how it's even possible to get a player to score 100 plus goals in a season.

I will be buying the game upon release and hopefully contributing posting something within the first week.

Thanks for reading guys :)

13 minutes ago, Ballistic446 said:

I honestly don't understand how it's even possible to get a player to score 100 plus goals in a season.

You and me both!

Good to meet you mate. You must be loving life as a Huddersfield fan at the moment. So no Scottish team at all you support? 

1 minute ago, FuddledFox said:

You and me both!

Good to meet you mate. You must be loving life as a Huddersfield fan at the moment. So no Scottish team at all you support? 

You know it, things have been going pretty well lately :P.

And unfortunately no I don't really support a team, I'm always behind Celtic in the champions league for obvious reasons but would support any Scottish team that makes it that far.

Just now, PriZe said:

Nice intro mate! 

Getting a 100 goals is al planning and some luck. If you ever need help just give me a shout.

So travelling, why those regions? :)

Got a friend who is staying out in New Zealand for the year and have always wanted to visit so I thought I'd combine the two.

As for Southeast Asia it's actually a stop off on my way over to Japan where I hope to do some skiing and hiking.

I might have to take you up on that offer as well, my current best is 72 goals with Callum Wilson at Monaco.

Sounds awesome mate! Skiing in Japan that's just badass :) You in to active lifestyle? Gonna surf in New Zealand?

Well 72 defo ain't bad! And i find ligue 1 a hard league to score in :)

Yeah I'm pretty into sports in general and always enjoy something new and challenging however I've fallen a little out of shape since I stopped rugby so about time to get back on track.

I found the first season he couldn't stop scoring but second season he could barely break an even goals:games ratio

16 hours ago, Taff said:

Welcome aboard dude, hope we see more of you and some great careers getting posted from the slopes of Japan or maybe from the white towers of Gondor

Who knows, who knows ahaha

6 hours ago, samhardy said:

Welcome to the site mate

Cheers @samhardy